The topic is locked.
For the past one month, rumours are spread all over Thrissur town that a tiger is on parade :woohoo: :woohoo: . Some people even claimed that they have seen it, tail, body parts etc etc. But I think it's a vegetarian tiger eating only grass. No report of attacks...even a rabbit or hen. :laugh: :laugh: I even doubt, it's some man tiger who played Onam last month. Yesterday, our milk woman staying just opposite our home has spread news everywhere that she has seen it while she was milking the cow yesterday. :dry: :dry: :unsure: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: . Though no one has believed it saying some mysterious creature ;) ;) . Suppose if some tiger visits your home how will you respond? Do add some funny posts! Let's laugh for some time :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember that a tiger in fact entered a house in Maharashtra and watched T.V., sitting on a sofa. Later forest department managed to take the tiger to natural tiger habitat.

There is wild life sanctuary in Hazaribagh. There was a rumor that a tiger had escaped from the sanctuary and could be nearby. That day, I had bought a new scooter. One of my friends persuaded me to go to Rajarappa for worship as usually people their take any new vehicle to that temple. At the crossing leading to the temple, I saw that many people were just standing there and none dare to move in direction of temple. I just asked my friend- Do you fear tiger? I have no faith in any god. But you have. Then why you fear and not move forward. Then, he and I both drove the scooter to Rajarappa. I did not fear.

Now what if tiger comes to my house. I shall offer some sweets and tea to the tiger. I just like to know whrther tiger will like this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I remember that a tiger in fact entered a house in Maharashtra and watched T.V., sitting on a sofa. Later forest department managed to take the tiger to natural tiger habitat.

There is wild life sanctuary in Hazaribagh. There was a rumor that a tiger had escaped from the sanctuary and could be nearby. That day, I had bought a new scooter. One of my friends persuaded me to go to Rajarappa for worship as usually people their take any new vehicle to that temple. At the crossing leading to the temple, I saw that many people were just standing there and none dare to move in direction of temple. I just asked my friend- Do you fear tiger? I have no faith in any god. But you have. Then why you fear and not move forward. Then, he and I both drove the scooter to Rajarappa. I did not fear.

Now what if tiger comes to my house. I shall offer some sweets and tea to the tiger. I just like to know whrther tiger will like this.

Sir, if it's possible give him a referral link too, so that he can join Boddunan and chat with us through forums :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Sir, if it's possible give him a referral link too, so that he can join Boddunan and chat with us through forums :cheer: :cheer:

I wish so. But no tiger is so educated and proficient in English.

I wish so. But no tiger is so educated and proficient in English.

sir, don't worry.
We can teach him English language and its grammar through 'education and learning' threads :silly:

Meera sandhu

GUlshan, there are more than at least 10 reported incidents which happened in Maharashtra and the most important thing is that it was not a tiger but a full-grown leopard! Tigers are not so common, but the population of leopards is slightly on rise and with no living habitats and food for them, they have started encroaching upon human habitation.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

GUlshan, there are more than at least 10 reported incidents which happened in Maharashtra and the most important thing is that it was not a tiger but a full-grown leopard! Tigers are not so common, but the population of leopards is slightly on rise and with no living habitats and food for them, they have started encroaching upon human habitation.

If tiger, leopard or any other wild animal suddenly comes near you, your reaction will be same. The need for protecting wild life, forests and natural surroundings assumes more importance.

Yes thats true, many leopards come to the cities, we had a case here when it was hiding in the garage of a large house/garden and people instead of calling the wild life authorities scared the poor thing by throwing stones and when the authorities arrived it was wounded and had to be treated. Man is the worst animal there ever is..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When I was in college, during my second year we a 12-day residential NCC camp in forests of Junnar, Maharashtra. Our tents were on a riverside and there was a leopard on loose. The very first night of our camp, it carried away a German Shepherd Puppy that belonged to a watchman there. A few nights later, the leopard got inside our pantry-cum-kitchen tent and then we spent half the night bursting crackers, sounding plates and dabbas trying to chase it away!. The next day we found several pugmarks and to our surprise and delight, we found that it was female with three little cubs with her. We were really relieved that we did not shoot bullets in her direction, an option which one of our NCOs had earlier considered!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sandhya, when am 8 years old, tiger visited my tuition madam house. Ofcourse at that time am not in her house. early morning my mam's brother went to the upstair room for newspaper. then the tigets snoring sound he heard and closed the room. But he didnt inform anyone. he told to his friends only. one of his friends is my brother. there are 3 friends. One friend of my tuition madam brother was with barebody i mean without shirt. He request remaining 2 to open the room to see the tiger as he never saw a tiger, he never been to Zoo. So he opened the door then the tiger felt the boy with bareboy is like Gulab Jamun and attacked him on his head and it started running behind my brother. Then my brother jumped from the terrus. Later the tiger started roaming on the street. all went inside their houses and a women was filling water in the container at the street. She saw the tiger coming near to her so for a second she stood as a statue. the tiger came to her and made a won't on her back its nails and went away. Then the tiger when into a hut where a lady kept dal on the stove and went some where. By seeing the tiger the people in the street closed the hut and called to zoo people. the zoo people came and attached a bone which catches the tiger. but it came init and from the other way the tiger escaped from the hut and climbed a wall, the zoo people shot an injection with gun. then the tiger on the wall itself became faint. and then they took it to the zoo. the age of the tiger is 6 years. Actually it is cheetha. after going to zoo, the cheetha stopped eating food. and after one month he died.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When I was in college, during my second year we a 12-day residential NCC camp in forests of Junnar, Maharashtra. Our tents were on a riverside and there was a leopard on loose. The very first night of our camp, it carried away a German Shepherd Puppy that belonged to a watchman there. A few nights later, the leopard got inside our pantry-cum-kitchen tent and then we spent half the night bursting crackers, sounding plates and dabbas trying to chase it away!. The next day we found several pugmarks and to our surprise and delight, we found that it was female with three little cubs with her. We were really relieved that we did not shoot bullets in her direction, an option which one of our NCOs had earlier considered!

No doubt you get scared when actually confronted with them since they are so powerful and also unpredictable, but if left alone they just wander away.By the way kalyani I too was in NCC while in College and really enjoyed the annual camp, we even went mountaineering one year ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.