The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, when am 8 years old, tiger visited my tuition madam house. Ofcourse at that time am not in her house. early morning my mam's brother went to the upstair room for newspaper. then the tigets snoring sound he heard and closed the room. But he didnt inform anyone. he told to his friends only. one of his friends is my brother. there are 3 friends. One friend of my tuition madam brother was with barebody i mean without shirt. He request remaining 2 to open the room to see the tiger as he never saw a tiger, he never been to Zoo. So he opened the door then the tiger felt the boy with bareboy is like Gulab Jamun and attacked him on his head and it started running behind my brother. Then my brother jumped from the terrus. Later the tiger started roaming on the street. all went inside their houses and a women was filling water in the container at the street. She saw the tiger coming near to her so for a second she stood as a statue. the tiger came to her and made a won't on her back its nails and went away. Then the tiger when into a hut where a lady kept dal on the stove and went some where. By seeing the tiger the people in the street closed the hut and called to zoo people. the zoo people came and attached a bone which catches the tiger. but it came init and from the other way the tiger escaped from the hut and climbed a wall, the zoo people shot an injection with gun. then the tiger on the wall itself became faint. and then they took it to the zoo. the age of the tiger is 6 years. Actually it is cheetha. after going to zoo, the cheetha stopped eating food. and after one month he died.

Sarala, a tiger is a striped animal with yellow and black stripes and it is restricted to reserved areas. So I am guessing it is the leopard you are talking about. Also, cheetah is not possible because Cheetah is found only in African continent.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Me too, have a confusion..if it's a tiger or leopard...
Anyhow, it's rumours...so let's discuss in a humorous way.....tiger or leopard.....

Thrissur is a densely populated town. So chances are remote......people may have seen some big cat!!!

Meera sandhu
Anyhow, it's rumours...so let's discuss in a humorous way.....tiger or leopard.....

Thrissur is a densely populated town. So chances are remote......people may have seen some big cat!!!

Yeah that i spossible!! Probably a drunkard not in his senses saw a big yellow cat and mistook it fro a tiger!! :laugh:

Yeah that i spossible!! Probably a drunkard not in his senses saw a big yellow cat and mistook it fro a tiger!! :laugh:

Yes, how can he live for 1 month without food....till now no reports of attacks :woohoo:

have you seen my interesting article about kaduvakali/Pulikali.....Thrissur, most famous for :cheer:
I think, some one may be enjoying still now.....)didn't wash his make up) :laugh: :laugh:
www.boddunan.com/articles/people-places/230-festivals/20399-kaduvakali-%E2%80%93-when-tigers-play-onam.html

Meera sandhu

Yes, how can he live for 1 month without food....till now no reports of attacks :woohoo:

have you seen my interesting article about kaduvakali/Pulikali.....Thrissur, most famous for :cheer:
I think, some one may be enjoying still now.....)didn't wash his make up) :laugh: :laugh:
www.boddunan.com/articles/people-places/230-festivals/20399-kaduvakali-%E2%80%93-when-tigers-play-onam.html

Yes I read that,. and my guess is the so-called tiger in Kerala is one of those dancing tigers!! :laugh: NOt yet washed off his make-up! :laugh:

If the tiger comes I will welcome it and then will show my gun licence .May be it will go.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Kalyani, Actually it is in yellow in color with black dots. So is it a lepord or cheetha?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Kalyani, Actually it is in yellow in color with black dots. So is it a lepord or cheetha?

Sarala, its a leopard. Like I mentioned earliere, there are no Cheetahs in India, they are only found in the African Continent. We have tigers in India but they are very limited in numbers and restricted to reserved areas. so it s highly unlikely for a tiger to invade the human habitat.

Just to clear confusion, I am posting here the pictures of all!

TIGER

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8889]}

LEOPARD

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8890]}

CHEETAH

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8891]}

As you can, a cheetah is smaller and more sleeker and slimmer than a leopard, even though on first look, they appear same, there are many obvious differences that set them apart from each other! Also, Cheetah is the fastest runner of all animals on the earth!

I have no idea kalyani, both leopard and cheetha are look same. that day everyone screeming it is cheetah. so i felt it is cheetah and even in newspaper also they mentioned it is cheetah. anyway, visits of cheetah in my home city is not a new thing as my city is fully surrounded by hills

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.