The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thats great to know. I have a doubt, whose son is Ayyapa and is subramanyaswami and ayyapa are one are separate gods?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I won't respond as I know it won't give me the time to respond. :laugh:

Though I will try to run from home then. :)
Thats a great idea, but i feel before you open the door it is good to see who is at the door with door hole. then there is no need to open the door and in scare of the tiger no need to go away from house. and we can be comfortable in house and call zoo people and inform about it.

Thats a great idea, but i feel before you open the door it is good to see who is at the door with door hole. then there is no need to open the door and in scare of the tiger no need to go away from house. and we can be comfortable in house and call zoo people and inform about it.

But if tiger enters when our door is not closed. It would be better then to hide our self under bed or try to run away from another door. :laugh:
SJ, if we hide under the bed it will definitely will catch us.

thats great to know. I have a doubt, whose son is Ayyapa and is subramanyaswami and ayyapa are one are separate gods?

He is known as Harihara sudan.....
Son of Siva and Vishnu, when Vishu took woman's shape during palazhy mandan.
Subramaniya is also son of siva.....worshiped in Kerala and Tamil Nadu a lot....

Meera sandhu

But if tiger enters when our door is not closed. It would be better then to hide our self under bed or try to run away from another door. :laugh:

why are you fearing, sanjeev....
show your viswaroop of Dracula Kesavan :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
SJ, if we hide under the bed it will definitely will catch us.

No it can't as it can't come under bed. :laugh:

@ sandhya fearing is the only option even for draculas. :laugh:
Oh sandhya you have cleared a big doubt and today i got known a new thing that Lord vishnu took lady form. ayyapa is the son of vishnu and siva

If tiger visits my house, I will show him my house and let him watch hindi movie with my family on Zee Cinema.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.