The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Ranbeers acting is simply superb. He acted as a dum boy.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes he is a good actor and proved it in many films . I personally like his acting. Rajneeti, Rockstar etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Due to act and story. Its cool movie and sometimes comedy and heart touching.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Read on....
Because its the real story of every couple...... A mad wife, a mute husband and a beautiful ex-girlfriend!! :laugh: :laugh:

Got this from the net...Congress and Barfi have a lot in common :laugh:

"A deaf and mute person whose life revolves around a mentally challenged woman…and a Bengali woman, who always ends up getting him into trouble.....LOL :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Acting of Ranbir Kapoor and the story are the two reason why Barfi is nominated for the Oscar. I find this movie very interesting and the center of attraction to my eyes was RANBIR KAPOOR.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, I too agree Ranbeer is a the centre of attraction the movie Barfi

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Lol is that why Barfi was selected. :laugh: But I would love to marry a mute boy as cute as Ranbir. :silly:

Live in the present :)
Lol is that why Barfi was selected. :laugh: But I would love to marry a mute boy as cute as Ranbir. :silly:

then marry our dearest forum.....he stays with you always.......though he talks a lot, he is mute. We can't hear his voice... :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

then marry our dearest forum.....he stays with you always.......though he talks a lot, he is mute. We can't hear his voice... :laugh: :laugh:

Where is the face ?? :laugh: With so many girlfriends the forum has you are certainly giving me a bad option. :P :silly:

Live in the present :)

Where is the face ?? :laugh: With so many girlfriends the forum has you are certainly giving me a bad option. :P :silly:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who told it?. :laugh:

But the fact is certainly different what we see in film. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.