The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think the thread has any more significance as no more productive points are being given. Barfi nominated for oscars is not the right term. Its just an entry from India for oscars and its just in the list. Top 5 or 10 are yet to come.. So lets not come to conclusion. I think mods can close this thread.

Sad to say Puneet, but like others, you too have missed the point of this thread! Read my other posts on first page!

Sorry Kalyani.. :) :).. Missed the Humor part... :evil: :evil: Also the story of common man deserves Sscar everyday.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I don't think the thread has any more significance as no more productive points are being given. Barfi nominated for oscars is not the right term. Its just an entry from India for oscars and its just in the list. Top 5 or 10 are yet to come.. So lets not come to conclusion. I think mods can close this thread.

Sad to say Puneet, but like others, you too have missed the point of this thread! Read my other posts on first page!

Sorry Kalyani.. :) :).. Missed the Humor part... :evil: :evil: Also the story of common man deserves Oscar everyday.. :) :)

I have sen recently this movie and Ranbir is improving day to day. He acted so good that I became his fan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sorry Kalyani.. :) :).. Missed the Humor part... :evil: :evil: Also the story of common man deserves Oscar everyday.. :) :)

Ha ha ha! Don';t worry Puneet much about it Puneet! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha! Don';t worry Puneet much about it Puneet! :laugh:

Yeah... Daaji.... Jhilmil.... :P :P

Barfi has been nominated as India's entry in the category of 'Best Foreign Language Film'.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Apparently Ranbir is called Murphy in the film and people call him Barfi for some reason ( Indians have a way of distorting others names ) and Murphy Enterprises of the iconic murphy radios ,has sent a legal notice to the producers of Barfi for using 'Murphy', 'Murphy Radio' and 'Murphy Munna' in the title song as well as in the film without any written permission from the company.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

"Barfi" is really a nice film but does it really deserve to be nominated for Oscar.? Many scenes very copied from the different movies. But it is also true that the story is very nice and original.
Kalyani.. Lets close this thread... Else we'll keep coming to same question of loosing the humour part... :) :) :P :P

Kalyani.. Lets close this thread... Else we'll keep coming to same question of loosing the humour part... :) :) :P :P

I agree with you, let us close this thread. We have discussed its merits.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.