Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually the palmists, the so called palmists are only good at guess work and try to tukkafy, nothing else.

And people get happy when the palmist talk in their favor. :laugh:

If you promise not to share this with others, I too was a good palmist but for a selected group only. I never even charged any fee and they too were happy showing me their hands. Now, I have not done that for 10 years or so. ;) ;)

hehehe.. I have seen lots of boys in the school and college holding hands of girls pretending they know palmistry and when some boys come to them they say they don't know it. :laugh:
First they talk some good words and may be those are common but later they do their business saying your week points .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
And would ask for money for the nivaran of all those difficulties. :evil: :laugh:
I have interest in all subjects. I search on internet on many a things that comes in my mind with doubt. Palmistry is very interesting subject. I have also shown my palm.
It is better to do horoscope predictions. Palm is mirror relfection of your horoscope. Both prediction will be the same.
And would ask for money for the nivaran of all those difficulties. :evil: :laugh:

I have never gone to any palmists so far.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Actually the palmists, the so called palmists are only good at guess work and try to tukkafy, nothing else.

You can check your palm from online palmistry sites and forums. :P

I don't know any such sites. Besides I dont believe.

Nobody can help you in danger except God. It is better to know the future and start working as you work usually. Face situation wisely and bravely. Keep praying to God. There can't be any other remedy to save you in danger.

It is good to believe in yourself rather than palmistry after all it is said that you can change your palm lines by yourself.

Live in the present :)

It is good to believe in yourself rather than palmistry after all it is said that you can change your palm lines by yourself.

If we know what is going to happen soon, then there is no thrill.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.