Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
my birth day is 4th march and my husbands 19th september

1+9=10 & mine is 4

1 & 4 marital relation ship is good. In numerology it was told.
Many books I have read.

I don,t know the base of the calculation. I found that that you are married.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
now is turn of numerology. It appears that palmistry has been enough discussed. Numbers are basis of any chance game, gambling etc. Some even use alphabets. Jaya Lalitha added some alphabets to her name oh advice of numerologists. I consider all this fake. Some time back, it was said that Indian P.M. can be only one whose name includes 'R'. In fact, this was really happening. But Man Mohan singh had no 'R' and he broke the so called numerologist rule. Recent few deaths in my family took place in years divisible by 5 or 10. My father always anticipated death in such years. In fact, he died in 2010. My other family members now strongly believe in this.
Numerology is only a game. 1 & 4 relation may be good for some and bad for others. Numbers do not matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

now is turn of numerology. It appears that palmistry has been enough discussed. Numbers are basis of any chance game, gambling etc. Some even use alphabets. Jaya Lalitha added some alphabets to her name oh advice of numerologists. I consider all this fake. Some time back, it was said that Indian P.M. can be only one whose name includes 'R'. In fact, this was really happening. But Man Mohan singh had no 'R' and he broke the so called numerologist rule. Recent few deaths in my family took place in years divisible by 5 or 10. My father always anticipated death in such years. In fact, he died in 2010. My other family members now strongly believe in this.
Numerology is only a game. 1 & 4 relation may be good for some and bad for others. Numbers do not matter.

According to me, Most of the celebrities have strong faith on these things such as, palmists, astrology, numerology, Vaastu,etc. They run behind professionals. They are note ready to think about the people. They are simply changing their names which was the property of their parents to them.

According to me, Most of the celebrities have strong faith on these things such as, palmists, astrology, numerology, Vaastu,etc. They run behind professionals. They are note ready to think about the people. They are simply changing their names which was the property of their parents to them.

Just think what will happen if train timing and airline timing were based on astrological predictions based on horoscopes.

Just think what will happen if train timing and airline timing were based on astrological predictions based on horoscopes.

Then there wont be train/flights for few hours everyday. Many trains and flight have to spend their time by stoping at some pleace to reach the destination in good time. It is safe they are not stick on to time when they need to wait for signals. There is the bad thing. No astrology in traffic signals at least please.

Then there wont be train/flights for few hours everyday. Many trains and flight have to spend their time by stoping at some pleace to reach the destination in good time. It is safe they are not stick on to time when they need to wait for signals. There is the bad thing. No astrology in traffic signals at least please.

We want everything smooth just as we do relating to Railway and airlines. It is good that you do not approve astrology in railway and airlines. I think astrology needs be abolished everywhere for sake of orderly management of affairs.

Astrology is for the human beings in general. I don't understand how can it be applied to the cricket matches or politics or government departments, etc.
Can anybody guess the life span of a newly constructed bridge other than the engineer?
Actually this is a business and some people are doing it by taking weakness of persons.

Weakness & Expectation are being converted to money.

It is thus better to learn astrology ourself rather than to depend on others.
Actually this is a business and some people are doing it by taking weakness of persons.

Weakness & Expectation are being converted to money.

It is thus better to learn astrology ourself rather than to depend on others.

Thats a good idea .You start first. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Am sure, most of you will say "I don't believe in palmist" B) B) B)
Yet, how many of you can assure, you haven't checked your palm history, at least once in your life even for fun? :woohoo: :woohoo:
Let me see how many of you are hiding the truth :P :silly: . Let's please leave, our beliefs or unbelief in palm history ;) for a little while, while posting in this thread :cheer:

I checked it only to find out to what extent the palmist is bluffing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.