The topic is locked.

What a Pun! HA HA HA!

Category: Humor & Jokes 7 years ago
At One Point Vijay Mallya Had Piles Of Cash...

Now The Cash is all Gone And Only The Piles Remain !!!

This Condition Is Medically Called King Fissure...!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: What a Pun! HA HA HA!

by » 7 years ago

LOL, that is very apt ! But with all that he has still not stopped having parties and continues to do so in his ranch/home at Sakleshpur. On the one hand the staff has gone without salary for almost a year now and he doesn't seem to bother at all...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 7 years ago

LOL, that is very apt ! But with all that he has still not stopped having parties and continues to do so in his ranch/home at Sakleshpur. On the one hand the staff has gone without salary for almost a year now and he doesn't seem to bother at all...

True! I wonder if he is still going to get the Kingfisher calender out this year! :blink:

by » 7 years ago

This is the first time I hear the word 'King Fissure'. I know one new word today.

Born to express, not to impress.
    http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

by » 7 years ago

Very funny, Kings are supposed to have every thing in grand style including piles and fissures. I am sure it will convert in to fistula soon. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 7 years ago

This is the first time I hear the word 'King Fissure'. I know one new word today.

Well, Robert King Fissure is not a word, its only a pun on the Kingfisher! :blink:

by » 7 years ago

Very funny, Kings are supposed to have every thing in grand style including piles and fissures. I am sure it will convert in to fistula soon. :laugh:

If he keeps on going like this, it will soon!! :laugh: :laugh:

by » 7 years ago

True! I wonder if he is still going to get the Kingfisher calender out this year! :blink:

LOL, that is a thought ! He might at that :cheer: :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 7 years ago

Well, Robert King Fissure is not a word, its only a pun on the Kingfisher! :blink:

Fissure sure is a word that means break or tear in the skin and mostly related to AXX :laugh: .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 7 years ago

But kalyani.....only his airlines is under loss. But what about his beverages? Still he is a king and will remain there...as long as Indians drink ;)

Meera sandhu

by » 7 years ago

But kalyani.....only his airlines is under loss. But what about his beverages? Still he is a king and will remain there...as long as Indians drink ;)

Yes that's right only the airlines is losing out, so why does he expect the government to bail his A** out of the mess he himself has made? Why isn't he putting the money from beverages to rescue the airlines?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.