The topic is locked.
I have said it all in the title!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are telling so as if only job of yours is to write poems for Boddunan!! hihi
Tell us the truth......was it you?????

Meera sandhu

It seems it's a contextual thread. Sorry i could not understand anything

This thread is under jokes and humor where members are allowed to have some fun- Shwetha in this case is a lady from Hyderabad who found a look a like of Chinmoy in Hyderabad. Therefore if you did not get te meaning, this should make no difference.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This thread is under jokes and humor where members are allowed to have some fun- Shwetha in this case is a lady from Hyderabad who found a look a like of Chinmoy in Hyderabad. Therefore if you did not get te meaning, this should make no difference.

That's why i said it's a 'contextual' thread. One should be able to understand the context before contemplating to comment. Anyhow as you said t doesn't make any difference
I am waiting for the next interesting poem. Whoever be the poet, I will enjoy the poem as usual.
I am waiting for the next interesting poem. Whoever be the poet, I will enjoy the poem as usual.

Devu, as Ceemji is now at Hyderabad ;) why can't you quote one.....afterall you are a Bengali :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

That's why i said it's a 'contextual' thread. One should be able to understand the context before contemplating to comment. Anyhow as you said t doesn't make any difference

Writing poem is not a joke. Chinmoyee is old member of this site. He should post his threads quite seriously. Title can't be the body of the forum. He should write something meaningful over here.
Devu, this thread is posted under humours. Have you noticed it?
let's have some fun yaar

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sunil for putting it in right perspective! Mr. Rambabu has for all the right reasons raised the contextual aspect of the post. I understand he has been around for not too long to go through our poetic exercises of which Swetha has been a leading figure and my thread has to be understood in this context. About Devyani's comments couched in intemperate words about 'meaninglessness' of the title I would leave it unresponded and to the consideration of other members. If they concur with her views, the thread may be locked by the moderator.
Thanks Sunil for putting it in right perspective! Mr. Rambabu has for all the right reasons raised the contextual aspect of the post. I understand he has been around for not too long to go through our poetic exercises of which Swetha has been a leading figure and my thread has to be understood in this context. About Devyani's comments couched in intemperate words about 'meaninglessness' of the title I would leave it unresponded and to the consideration of other members. If they concur with her views, the thread may be locked by the moderator.

That's it chinmoy. First i thought it ewas a riddle. Looked around for possible clues. Yes, as far as my presence here, I'm still wet behind ears. Thank you Chinmoy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.