The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Sunil for putting it in right perspective! Mr. Rambabu has for all the right reasons raised the contextual aspect of the post. I understand he has been around for not too long to go through our poetic exercises of which Swetha has been a leading figure and my thread has to be understood in this context. About Devyani's comments couched in intemperate words about 'meaninglessness' of the title I would leave it unresponded and to the consideration of other members. If they concur with her views, the thread may be locked by the moderator.

There is nothing wrong with the thread as the title says it all and members who have been here for long enough should know you better than that. Please keep writing your witty posts for the benefit of members like us. You're most welcome. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok...let us begin our poetic contributions.....
Who is going to post the first poem?
Of course, our babuji is going to present his art for every piece of contributions!!
Babuji have you agreed?

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sunil for putting it in right perspective! Mr. Rambabu has for all the right reasons raised the contextual aspect of the post. I understand he has been around for not too long to go through our poetic exercises of which Swetha has been a leading figure and my thread has to be understood in this context. About Devyani's comments couched in intemperate words about 'meaninglessness' of the title I would leave it unresponded and to the consideration of other members. If they concur with her views, the thread may be locked by the moderator.

That's it chinmoy. First i thought it ewas a riddle. Looked around for possible clues. Yes, as far as my presence here, I'm still wet behind ears. Thank you Chinmoy.

I really appreciate the way by which you present new threads here...a freshness is there.
That's why am giving you thank you's :P
keep posting some nice threads like this......with your pencil sketches :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am a big zero in drawing..... :silly:

Meera sandhu

That's it chinmoy. First i thought it ewas a riddle. Looked around for possible clues. Yes, as far as my presence here, I'm still wet behind ears. Thank you Chinmoy.

I really appreciate the way by which you present new threads here...a freshness is there.
keep posting some nice threads like this......with your pencil sketches :woohoo: :woohoo:

This thread has been started by Chinmoy not Rambabu...may be you got confused about another thread ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This thread has been started by Chinmoy not Rambabu...may be you got confused about another thread ...

i was fully aware of my post :evil: :evil: :evil:
It was my message to Babuji who was interested in this thread :angry:
No need to highlight posts in dark fonts to prove that other people are all always wrong. It's just a humour thread, nothing else
If moderator feels I have done something wrong by posting a wrong message in another thread, he can delete my post. No problem. :)

Meera sandhu

i was fully aware of my post :evil: :evil: :evil:
It was my message to Babuji who was interested in this thread :angry:
No need to highlight posts in dark fonts to prove that other people are all always wrong. It's just a humour thread, nothing else
If moderator feels I have done something wrong by posting a wrong message in another thread, he can delete my post. No problem. :)

There is no need to get hyper about this since I have merely pointing out something that was glaring... I genuinely thought that you had made a mistake...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's why i told, if moderator feels I have posted something wrong in a humour post, he can delete it, no problem......
But, it should be decided by moderators, not normal users...Thank you

Meera sandhu
I have said it all in the title!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Wonder ,what happens when you move out of Hyderabad ? I guess you will have to write poems yourself now ... :dry: :cheer: not a bad idea ! :)

Respected ladies this is supposed to be under humor and I don't see any humor here- No posts are being deleted , please continue.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Respected ladies this is supposed to be under humor and I don't see any humor here- No posts are being deleted , please continue.

Yes, I also expect the same from other respected members here instead of questioning others by highlighting their posts with dark font. It's just a humour thread, not a second world war discussion :cheer: to deal like a serious GD :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you sunil for your lovely post :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.