The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
a shock treatment once in a while is good ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sorry I can't understand what exactly you want to say? And to tell you frankly I am sure no one here will have that much time to go deep and know what you want to express here

It takes all kinds to make this world, some understand and some like yourself may not understand, but we have to make room for everyone, that is life here and everywhere else...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
a shock treatment once in a while is good ;) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

It all depends on the kind of doctor you are! If a doctor becomes its own victim the patient is only left to wonder aloud!!
Swetha have you located Chinmoy yet again on the streets? If so catch him and chain him up! don't let him escape again! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mala Jaiswar
Chinmoy he just comes like a passing cloud and vanishes. We cannot catch him

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sorry I can't understand what exactly you want to say? And to tell you frankly I am sure no one here will have that much time to go deep and know what you want to express here

Shrihari, since you are new here, you are missing the contextual part of this thread, to understand what this is all about, or for that matter any other subject, you need to go right at the beginning, the first post and start reading from their. Only then you will understand the meaning. Also unless and until you do not read older posts, you will in any case, not understand many conversations!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It all depends on the kind of doctor you are! If a doctor becomes its own victim the patient is only left to wonder aloud!!

don't worry
I will ask Swetha to search a wonderful tigress for you at Hyderabad ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.