The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have said it all in the title!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

It seems it's a contextual thread. Sorry i could not understand anything

This thread is under jokes and humor where members are allowed to have some fun- Shwetha in this case is a lady from Hyderabad who found a look a like of Chinmoy in Hyderabad. Therefore if you did not get te meaning, this should make no difference.

That's why i said it's a 'contextual' thread. One should be able to understand the context before contemplating to comment. Anyhow as you said t doesn't make any difference

Writing poem is not a joke. Chinmoyee is old member of this site. He should post his threads quite seriously. Title can't be the body of the forum. He should write something meaningful over here.

Well, Devyani, I understand your point of view but as far as some things are concerned, there is meaning to be found even in the singlest (pardon my grammar here, a bit of literal liberty) of a word or a syllable, provided you know where to look!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Sunil for putting it in right perspective! Mr. Rambabu has for all the right reasons raised the contextual aspect of the post. I understand he has been around for not too long to go through our poetic exercises of which Swetha has been a leading figure and my thread has to be understood in this context. About Devyani's comments couched in intemperate words about 'meaninglessness' of the title I would leave it unresponded and to the consideration of other members. If they concur with her views, the thread may be locked by the moderator.

What is meaningful or not is seen to be from angle of author of post. A thread will not be locked only because this is meaningless to some. The thread is locked when this becomes too lengthy and there is no room for further useful discussion or there is only repetition.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Sunil for putting it in right perspective! Mr. Rambabu has for all the right reasons raised the contextual aspect of the post. I understand he has been around for not too long to go through our poetic exercises of which Swetha has been a leading figure and my thread has to be understood in this context. About Devyani's comments couched in intemperate words about 'meaninglessness' of the title I would leave it unresponded and to the consideration of other members. If they concur with her views, the thread may be locked by the moderator.

Don't worry about it Chinmoy, Devyani takes most posts too seriously or literally and hence sometimes is unable to comprehend the real motive, like Rambabu said, she misses the contextual aspect. And I totally approve so that is something! Just go on posting! :)

It seems a drought of poems has come to our forum...
Swetha, are you hearing...
Post something nice, otherwise I or sasi may start ours..hahhaha

Meera sandhu

Don't worry about it Chinmoy, Devyani takes most posts too seriously or literally and hence sometimes is unable to comprehend the real motive, like Rambabu said, she misses the contextual aspect. And I totally approve so that is something! Just go on posting! :)

Kalyani, can you please start a poem please....
"Ceem found Ceem found!!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

He he he! That sounds more like a nurse3ry rhyme than a poem!! :woohoo:

He he he! That sounds more like a nurse3ry rhyme than a poem!! :woohoo:

That's why I told, if you don't start posting..I will start mine :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
For long time no poem in boddunan. I love poem and try to write but those are not so good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
For long time no poem in boddunan. I love poem and try to write but those are not so good.

Got!!
Got another Bengal tiger ;)
Chetta....I like your poems...why can't you post one...
Can you write something on, sudden disappearance of Ceem in Bengal and later appearance at 'Hyderabad' :woohoo:

Nowdays Thrisur people are in search of a tiger from woods ;)

Meera sandhu
Writing a poem is difficult.I am waiting to read some poems here.Eagerly waiting for that.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.