The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
do u think, u have seen him at hyderabad...
he is giving us puzzles to solve

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, if you bring a bengali babu among hyderabadis, you can clearly identify that they are from west bengal!

Just like if we bring a Maharastrian or a Goan among keralites, we can identify them, right?

Swetha Shenoy
Sandhya, if you bring a bengali babu among hyderabadis, you can clearly identify that they are from west bengal!

Just like if we bring a Maharastrian or a Goan among keralites, we can identify them, right?

You may have seen Ceem's photostat copy :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Ha ha ha!! it is very easy make such people out, especially a Bong in Hyderabad!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hey, I am very late for the reply!

Oh my Gosh! SO my guess was right??? Chinmoy ji is in Hyderabad? I spottted his lookalike in a place called "Koti"

Chinmoy ji,so nice to see you! how are you?

Thanks Swetha! I am fine - a little busy! Hope you are all doing well!

Just wait I would reply to all !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9155]}

I am pleasantly surprised that my absence has turned so many into poets!! :P :P :P
It appears that no member of the forum is discussed so much as Chinmoy. He is more significant in his absence. He is also a topic. This is his great achievement on the site and reflects his popularity. I wish he returns soon.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It appears that no member of the forum is discussed so much as Chinmoy. He is more significant in his absence. He is also a topic. This is his great achievement on the site and reflects his popularity. I wish he returns soon.

Gulshanji,
If we say the same thing repeatedly, he will be absent frequently, teasing us enjoying what's happening in forum :P
Let me quote an example....
Manju Warrier......she debut in Malayalam movies as heroine in the year 1996. I think she was 15 or 16.
Within 3 years, she gained the title, heroine of Malayalam after Shobhana and she got the popularity among the best three all time Malayalam movies...Sarda, Shobhana and then Manju. She got the nick name, 'Kajol of Mollywood' as her acting skills had a striking similarity with Kajol...eyes, expression, characters she choose etc....also, she appears a girl of our neighbourhood.
In 1999, when she was at the peak of her carrier, everyone (including me) was shocked to see in front pages of newspapers...her marriage photo with a new actor of Malayalam, Dileep, with the title, "It's not reel life, but real life". Including her debut film she acted in a few films with him. She took permanent break from movies when she was just 18 or 19. Their story was similar to Ajay-Kajol pair. Like Dileep, Ajay was also a struggling star when he married in 99. Both these stars became superstars after teh marriage.
Many heroines have come and gone in the past 13 years.....but still no one was able to replace her position. Everyone misses this heroine a lot.
Now she is in news everywhere, TV, magazines. She is a trained classical dancer and after 13 years, she danced in Guruvayur temple on Vidyarambham day (Vijayadesami).
When she was asked, why are you not returning to movies, she replied, I am enjoying it very much hiding from everyone. I know it's cruel. Everyone remembers Manju before 13 years and let those memories stay in everyone's mind forever. :cheer: :cheer:
So, Ceemji, will also hide from us, thinking the same way :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Actually we are missing him and his nice co operation .so the name of him is mostly under discussion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
so sandhya's story implied that Chinmoy ji was 15 when he joined boddunan and now since he is 19 yrs, he is abscounding......is it

Swetha Shenoy
so sandhya's story implied that Chinmoy ji was 15 when he joined boddunan and now since he is 19 yrs, he is abscounding......is it

But ceemji is still believing he is a baby of 2 years :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.