First of all, let's see it as a funny topic ;)
Sometimes, we may feel that we have some problems related to our health....
For example, diabetics, blood pressure, eye problems, heart problems etc.
Yet we often fear to visit a doctor in the feeling that, "Now I am OK. But after visiting him, may not :cheer: ;) ". A loss of courage to face a situation :silly: :silly: How many of you avoid consulting a doctor carrying this fear in mind? :laugh: :laugh:
I am sure all of you!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Do share some interesting/humorous experiences of your doctor visit, even if not related to this fear.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandya mam, i always hesitate to visit the doctor for any health related problems. But the fear is not about the treatment or injection, its only about the bill they give to us.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandya mam, i always hesitate to visit the doctor for any health related problems. But the fear is not about the treatment or injection, its only about the bill they give to us.

Bills can of course help you to be admitted in the same hospital again :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yet we often fear to visit a doctor in the feeling that, "Now I am OK. But after visiting him, may not :cheer: ;) ". A loss of courage to face a situation :silly: :silly: How many of you avoid consulting a doctor carrying this fear in mind? :laugh: :laugh:
Do share some interesting/humorous experiences of your doctor visit, even if not related to this fear.

Not all as you presumed. Here is an exception. I never go to a doctor,not because of fear, because i;m free from ailments

Not all as you presumed. Here is an exception. I never go to a doctor,not because of fear, because i;m free from ailments

Just do an annual check up, babuji...you can't 100% say if any body part of yours is missing now :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Bills can of course help you to be admitted in the same hospital again :cheer: :cheer:

Yes. You are correct mam. Even in government hospitals some of them get bribe to give medicines or oinments and also for proper treatment.

I have experienced in a government hospital. I paid Rs. 20 to get a mug of hot water for my friend who got admitted.

i would like to share one incident which happened when i was in school. once i was ill and wanted to go to doctor but all the shops were closed due to some reason except for one.i went to him because i was having some fever. i called me into his cabin and started examining my stomach, eyes etc apart from fever . i told him that i was not there for complete body check-up but he still did it. and even asked my parents to get their check-up as 'you never know' he said. but we just made an excuse and managed to get out by 'paying only my fee + a little for the advice he gave and which we did not need' . since then i never went to him. whenever i pass from front of his clinic i see that he is sitting idle and waiting for his next "Shikaar" . :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just do an annual check up, babuji...you can't 100% say if any body part of yours is missing now :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A good advise. Still i rely on my regular life style. The very fact that i 'm able to work sans fatigue for 12 hrs at a stretch is an indication that nothing is missing from me. LOL
Doctors are also more commercial than professional. A doctor will never accept that you are healthy. He will consider you a permanent patient if you visit him even once. Once, I had some skin problem. Doctor said that I should be tested for diabetes. I asked him what is indication of diabetes,. He told that this would make me feel exhausted, tired and sleepy. Then I told him that I needed no diabetes test.

I never visited a doctor during last ten years and never hospitalized. I rather feel sick when I visit hospital. The smell in hospital and doctor dispensary sickens me.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Doctors are also more commercial than professional. A doctor will never accept that you are healthy. He will consider you a permanent patient if you visit him even once. Once, I had some skin problem. Doctor said that I should be tested for diabetes. I asked him what is indication of diabetes,. He told that this would make me feel exhausted, tired and sleepy. Then I told him that I needed no diabetes test.

I never visited a doctor during last ten years and never hospitalized. I rather feel sick when I visit hospital. The smell in hospital and doctor dispensary sickens me.

hospitalophobia :laugh: :laugh: (in my terms)
It's really great to know that you haven't visit a hospital for the last 10 years..... :)

Meera sandhu

A good advise. Still i rely on my regular life style. The very fact that i 'm able to work sans fatigue for 12 hrs at a stretch is an indication that nothing is missing from me. LOL

If so, am eagerly waiting for your article titled, '12 hours in a stretch...different postures you can try' :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.