Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Doctors are also more commercial than professional. A doctor will never accept that you are healthy. He will consider you a permanent patient if you visit him even once. Once, I had some skin problem. Doctor said that I should be tested for diabetes. I asked him what is indication of diabetes,. He told that this would make me feel exhausted, tired and sleepy. Then I told him that I needed no diabetes test.

I never visited a doctor during last ten years and never hospitalized. I rather feel sick when I visit hospital. The smell in hospital and doctor dispensary sickens me.

True i too feel, the moment i enter a hospital i feel psychologically that i'm sick though i'm not
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
First of all, let's see it as a funny topic ;)
Sometimes, we may feel that we have some problems related to our health....
For example, diabetics, blood pressure, eye problems, heart problems etc.
Yet we often fear to visit a doctor in the feeling that, "Now I am OK. But after visiting him, may not :cheer: ;) ". A loss of courage to face a situation :silly: :silly: How many of you avoid consulting a doctor carrying this fear in mind? :laugh: :laugh:
I am sure all of you!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Do share some interesting/humorous experiences of your doctor visit, even if not related to this fear.

Not all as you presumed. Here is an exception. I never go to a doctor,not because of fear, because i;m free from ailments

Just do an annual check up, babuji...you can't 100% say if any body part of yours is missing now :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A good advise. Still i rely on my regular life style. The very fact that i 'm able to work sans fatigue for 12 hrs at a stretch is an indication that nothing is missing from me. LOL

If so, am eagerly waiting for your article titled, '12 hours in a stretch...different postures you can try' :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

in fact one is on the way
First of all, let's see it as a funny topic ;)
Sometimes, we may feel that we have some problems related to our health....
For example, diabetics, blood pressure, eye problems, heart problems etc.
Yet we often fear to visit a doctor in the feeling that, "Now I am OK. But after visiting him, may not :cheer: ;) ". A loss of courage to face a situation :silly: :silly: How many of you avoid consulting a doctor carrying this fear in mind? :laugh: :laugh:
I am sure all of you!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Do share some interesting/humorous experiences of your doctor visit, even if not related to this fear.

Not all as you presumed. Here is an exception. I never go to a doctor,not because of fear, because i;m free from ailments

Just do an annual check up, babuji...you can't 100% say if any body part of yours is missing now :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A good advise. Still i rely on my regular life style. The very fact that i 'm able to work sans fatigue for 12 hrs at a stretch is an indication that nothing is missing from me. LOL

If so, am eagerly waiting for your article titled, '12 hours in a stretch...different postures you can try' :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

in fact one is on the way

Oh ho.....1st stretch?
If so, we can make a book of 12 stretches :woohoo: :woohoo:
What you say?

Meera sandhu
Yesterday I read a real life comedy in a magazine..I don't know if it's right or wrong....
The person, he went to a dentist to take a tooth and dentist gave him an injection , asked him to wait for 15 minutes.
But when he returned, he picked a wrong tooth in the opposite side. :woohoo: :woohoo:
The person, with pain, pushed the doctor and he fell to a wash basin and lost one tooth as well :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
Then he came back and picked the right tooth for his patient, without uttering even a single word..... :silly:
When patient gave him money, he denied saying, "That tooth was giving me trouble for the last few days and you took it for me. :laugh: :laugh: Do one help.....don't tell this matter to anyone, keep it a secret :evil: " :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yesterday I read a real life comedy in a magazine..I don't know if it's right or wrong....
The person, he went to a dentist to take a tooth and dentist gave him an injection , asked him to wait for 15 minutes.
But when he returned, he picked a wrong tooth in the opposite side. :woohoo: :woohoo:
The person, with pain, pushed the doctor and he fell to a wash basin and lost one tooth as well :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
Then he came back and picked the right tooth for his patient, without uttering even a single word..... :silly:
When patient gave him money, he denied saying, "That tooth was giving me trouble for the last few days and you took it for me. :laugh: :laugh: Do one help.....don't tell this matter to anyone, keep it a secret :evil: " :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's a hilarious one
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulations Gulshan Ji. Could you please let us know the secrets to maintain good health. Everyone likes not going to hospitals.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Congratulations Gulshan Ji. Could you please let us know the secrets to maintain good health. Everyone likes not going to hospitals.

he is a bachelor. Perhaps that may be the reason ;)
No pressure, tensions or quarrels at home :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:
Gulshanji, please don't mind. am just joking :)

Meera sandhu
I just fear to visit doctors because so many fake doctors are now available its hard to understand which doctor is better.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Doctors are also more commercial than professional. A doctor will never accept that you are healthy. He will consider you a permanent patient if you visit him even once. Once, I had some skin problem. Doctor said that I should be tested for diabetes. I asked him what is indication of diabetes,. He told that this would make me feel exhausted, tired and sleepy. Then I told him that I needed no diabetes test.

I never visited a doctor during last ten years and never hospitalized. I rather feel sick when I visit hospital. The smell in hospital and doctor dispensary sickens me.

hospitalophobia :laugh: :laugh: (in my terms)
It's really great to know that you haven't visit a hospital for the last 10 years..... :)

I visited doctors and hospital many times for others and not for myself. I have never been hospitalized in all my life. I take some times medicine for cold and cough.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In my case also, I was hospitalized only once in my life....that was for delivery.....
So, I pray to God to be healthy as long as I live..nothing else

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.