Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't feel afraid to consult with the doctor. I fear injections, the knife and scalpel, etc. That makes them look horrible :evil: .
Doctors are also more commercial than professional. A doctor will never accept that you are healthy. He will consider you a permanent patient if you visit him even once. Once, I had some skin problem. Doctor said that I should be tested for diabetes. I asked him what is indication of diabetes,. He told that this would make me feel exhausted, tired and sleepy. Then I told him that I needed no diabetes test.

I never visited a doctor during last ten years and never hospitalized. I rather feel sick when I visit hospital. The smell in hospital and doctor dispensary sickens me.

hospitalophobia :laugh: :laugh: (in my terms)
It's really great to know that you haven't visit a hospital for the last 10 years..... :)

I visited doctors and hospital many times for others and not for myself. I have never been hospitalized in all my life. I take some times medicine for cold and cough.

Me too. :sick:
Its good to stay away from doctors and hospitals.But to stay healthy one must follow healthy measures.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.