The topic is locked.
let me test your imagination through this funny thread :cheer: :cheer:
Suppose you went out locking your home. You were the last one to leave the home and no duplicate keys. Ok? Assumed?
You went for a shopping and returned back in the evening. But you forgot that keys are in your hands, just for a moment and you pressed calling bell. Suddenly you understood your mistake and laugh to yourself and begin to open the door. Ok?
Suddenly, to your surprise, if a stranger or someone you know, opens door to you what will be your response :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :whistle: :whistle: :unsure: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:
Think and post some humorous replies :P :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I ask him who he / she is? and then i shout loudly that thief has come to our house please catch and i get people from around and catch him. Then I try to know who he is, why he entered my house. and then I handover to police

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Bhoot boot bhoot.................. :evil: :silly: :blink: !

This will be my first reaction.

:angry: From where did you get the key?
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I will be shocked to see a stranger in my home. Then i will take a pole or stick for my safety.

it's a nice reply...
I really loved its humour sense..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It can happen this way as well...
If we have knocked the wrong door ;)
Now everyone is living in flats....a door miss can cause a lot of confusions, like seen in movies :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now a days everyone has memory problems :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I'll say hi buddy... Come pick my stuff and then we talk how you entered my home........ :) :)... :P :P...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I'll say hi buddy... Come pick my stuff and then we talk how you entered my home........ :) :)... :P :P...

so cool ;)

It seems you have a lot of such experiences ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

it's a nice reply...
I really loved its humour sense..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It can happen this way as well...
If we have knocked the wrong door ;)
Now everyone is living in flats....a door miss can cause a lot of confusions, like seen in movies :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now a days everyone has memory problems :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

But then after seeing him, i would look for hte flat on.. and react.. oh sorry... and then laugh at my self.. :) :)

so cool ;)

Nops... Its just your post helped me to build my imaginary wings... :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

so cool ;)

Nops... Its just your post helped me to build my imaginary wings... :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

if so, let me imagine Obama opens my door when i knock ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

so cool ;)

if so, let me imagine Obama opens my door when i knock ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would say.. This ain't your parliamentary house.. Get lost.. :P :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.