The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow wonderful waterfalls. I feel like going there and watch. Let us see do i have such chance to go there.

I see most of the waterfalls in Kerela.whcih is far away from Delhi. Nearest to Delhi is I think in Dehradoon someone please tell which is the nearest waterfall to Delhi. :)

I write blogs on many sites with my referral link in them. They come and join but only few of them are active as most of my friends are from other countries who are not allowed to join on this site but the few who have joined I have no access to their mail as I myself am not aware about their mail etc, they joined thr my blogs.

That's good to know it.

Even I post my referral links on social sites through them they join it. But hard to get them active I have tried hard in the past but these days I don't waste time to convince them. :)
Hahaha..if you had asked me I would have asked how did you made 17 referrals?. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

waterfalls in referal thread :blink: :blink: :blink:
I think Sunil has deleted the post....

Sunil, you are write. We can change the category to humour posts...am sure, it will get a lot of replies :woohoo: :woohoo:

I also managed to get 2 referrals......but they are busy with their offline work :evil: :evil:

No I posted it by mistake and edited it soon I was it. :blink:

BTW I am also busy in offline life but still I am a loyal referral of Sunil. :laugh:
Hi friends in this month I managed to get 2 referrals but I don't see them active on the site since they joined this site. I am really upset and not able to get them here on the site. Guys can you please suggest me some ways to get them here. :blink:

buy a strong rope and tie him well so that he can't move. Then take him to river and ask him to drink water....No command!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I don't think any other alternative exists :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice one but would you tell from where to buy that rope?. :laugh: :laugh:

ask Sarala to buy one from nearby place of that water fall ;)

Meera sandhu
Hi friends in this month I managed to get 2 referrals but I don't see them active on the site since they joined this site. I am really upset and not able to get them here on the site. Guys can you please suggest me some ways to get them here. :blink:

buy a strong rope and tie him well so that he can't move. Then take him to river and ask him to drink water....No command!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I don't think any other alternative exists :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice one but would you tell from where to buy that rope?. :laugh: :laugh:

ask Sarala to buy one from nearby place of that water fall ;)

But you gave that suggestion not Saral. :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sanjeev discuss the benefits of this site and tell about some success of members like Sandhya and you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sanjeev discuss the benefits of this site and tell about some success of members like Sandhya and you.

Me I am not at all successful here :evil: may I should tell success story of Sandhya Rani hope they will become active then. :laugh:

Me I am not at all successful here :evil: may I should tell success story of Sandhya Rani hope they will become active then. :laugh:

If they write good articles then they may earn a good amount.
You are also successful yaar now-It can be said,

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

May be they are not good in writing articles that's the reason they are not getting active on this site I would surely try to persuade them and try them to drink water as I don't think it would be wise full if you take a horse to the river and take it back without having water. :laugh:

May be they are not good in writing articles that's the reason they are not getting active on this site I would surely try to persuade them and try them to drink water as I don't think it would be wise full if you take a horse to the river and take it back without having water. :laugh:

Actually you have nothing to do, only you can say about it.

Actually you have nothing to do, only you can say about it.

This is what I think is the best thing I can do for my concern. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.