The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev discuss the benefits of this site and tell about some success of members like Sandhya and you.

Me I am not at all successful here :evil: may I should tell success story of Sandhya Rani hope they will become active then. :laugh:

If they write good articles then they may earn a good amount.
You are also successful yaar now-It can be said,

May be they are not good in writing articles that's the reason they are not getting active on this site I would surely try to persuade them and try them to drink water as I don't think it would be wise full if you take a horse to the river and take it back without having water. :laugh:

Actually you have nothing to do, only you can say about it.

This is what I think is the best thing I can do for my concern. :laugh:

Thats right. Referring any you will get only rs250 maximum but own support will give many.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sanjeev discuss the benefits of this site and tell about some success of members like Sandhya and you.

Me I am not at all successful here :evil: may I should tell success story of Sandhya Rani hope they will become active then. :laugh:

May be they are not good in writing articles that's the reason they are not getting active on this site I would surely try to persuade them and try them to drink water as I don't think it would be wise full if you take a horse to the river and take it back without having water. :laugh:

Thats right. Referring any you will get only rs250 maximum but own support will give many.

Huh that will be when your referral submit articles I wish if they could change it make it in terms of points a referral gathers. :)

i have already told you naa...
Buy a good rope. Sarala will buy it for you from that waterfall ;)

then tie him and ask him to drink water. if he doesn't obey you, push him from the top of that waterfall :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

how is my idea......am sure you will say, what an idea Sandhyaji ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Huh that will be when your referral submit articles I wish if they could change it make it in terms of points a referral gathers. :)

You may give a suggestion to admin via pm-nice prposal.Five points are given for referral join.

My referrals also not active. I have explained the benefits and 5 members joined. But they are not active here.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

i have already told you naa...
Buy a good rope. Sarala will buy it for you from that waterfall ;)

then tie him and ask him to drink water. if he doesn't obey you, push him from the top of that waterfall :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

how is my idea......am sure you will say, what an idea Sandhyaji ;) ;)

Hmm.. not a good idea tying with rope is OK but pushing them in waterfall is not good think something else. :laugh:
My referrals also not active. I have explained the benefits and 5 members joined. But they are not active here.

Always you may not be successful. But try and you will be successful one day.

OK then please be active on this thread you may also come to know the ways to get your referrals active but blindly don't follow them. :laugh:

OK then please be active on this thread you may also come to know the ways to get your referrals active but blindly don't follow them. :laugh:

We all know that any site that pays is performance oriented, be it you or your referral. Getting referrals may not be that difficult. It's making them active is the difficult part for the benefit of both.

We all know that any site that pays is performance oriented, be it you or your referral. Getting referrals may not be that difficult. It's making them active is the difficult part for the benefit of both.

That is why I asked you all the ways to make them active. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.