The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earning from blog is ok, but first getting adsense count is the main thing. Even earning from boddunan like sites also is difficult. Till now I have earned 10k from online with all my trials and services.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Earning from blog is ok, but first getting adsense count is the main thing. Even earning from boddunan like sites also is difficult. Till now I have earned 10k from online with all my trials and services.

In how many years you earned it from Boddunan? :blink:

I have earned only 9000 Rs in 1.5 years of my doing online stuffs though I have earned just 3500 Rs in 8 months of my time spending on Boddunan. :)
SJ, sorry it is 15000 rs I earned from online. 9000 is from boddunan and remaining from my own webservices works. It took 3 years. If my internet is broadband one then I would earn bit more.

SJ, sorry it is 15000 rs I earned from online. 9000 is from boddunan and remaining from my own webservices works. It took 3 years. If my internet is broadband one then I would earn bit more.

15K in 3 years I feel is not good and still you say it is easy to earn online. I know how much hard work you would have done to earn this money. :blink:
The fact is you work online from anywhere in your leisure hours. It can't be your full time job or profession. You are given simple work to do at home on your bed. Hence payment and earning is less.
SJ, My internet is not broad band so I could not earn much. My Internet bill is 90rs per month. I connect internet from mobile. this is one reason for earning less. and I handle all house hold work at home. So most of the time goes in it. this is another reason. If these both are not there and i have good time and internet to work online. I have ability to earn 15k per month

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.