I don't celebrate now days but I used to when in college How about you? :blink:

I have seen people celebrating it when they have grown up kids what do they get for celebrating it. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't celebrate now days but I used to when in college How about you? :blink:

I have seen people celebrating it when they have grown up kids what do they get for celebrating it. :blink:[/quote

I never celebrated my B'Day, nor going to celebrate it in future
I celebrate my birthday with my family and friends.I love to celebrate it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i love to celebrate my family members' birthday, not mine...
someone else should celebrate our birthday. right?
yet, full vegetarian. go to temple also...do some archana or pushpangali

Meera sandhu
I would much rather prefer not to celebrate my birthday but my family makes sure that they plan some surprise for me, so I am not allowed to forget it either... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I certainly love to have fun filed evening with friends and relatives otherwise there is so much of business in otherwise busy life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When i was child i had celebrated my birthday with huge happiness, but as i am growing older, I am reducing those happiness on my birthday.

Want to make each day Accountable

Everybody has right to enjoy their life. Birthday is celebrated as special occassion to enjoy with whole family and friends. There is no hard and fast rule that only children and youngsters can enjoy this. Old age group people will be devoid of such celebrations.
I celebrate my birthday and my parents' birthday too.
Everybody has right to enjoy their life. Birthday is celebrated as special occassion to enjoy with whole family and friends. There is no hard and fast rule that only children and youngsters can enjoy this. Old age group people will be devoid of such celebrations.
I celebrate my birthday and my parents' birthday too.

As a person goes older, his/her life gets busy but we should know how to get time from busy schedule and we should also enjoy our birthday.
Life is to enjoy.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am sure every body in this world would like to and want to celebrate their birthday from their childhood till they become old, or in short until they leave this world.
Everybody needs some change and excitement in this busy and boring world. Hence affection and celebration is must for enjoying the life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.