Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be frank I never celebrated my birthday as all kids do. I just used to wear school dress and go to school and give chocolates to some of my friends who receive me with lot of love and care. Only once in my life i celebrated my birthday. In my third year engineering I celebrated it as i felt i won't get any more chance to celebrate my birthday with more people. Now I celebrate my birthday just going to temple. Simply.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is good. Many people go to the temple and pray to God on their birthday or anniversaries. This is good practice. It is part of our culture.
I don't like to celebrate my birthday but I will spend that day with my family and will go to temple.
i love to celebrate my family members' birthday, not mine...
someone else should celebrate our birthday. right?
yet, full vegetarian. go to temple also...do some archana or pushpangali

That's good thing one must pray God on Birthday and pray Him to give us more time to live on this earth. :)
I also don't celebrate my birthday now but many wishes come to me and i thanks them. Now my words give me some handmaking cards and pen gifts. These are most valuable to me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also don't celebrate my birthday now but many wishes come to me and i thanks them. Now my words give me some handmaking cards and pen gifts. These are most valuable to me.

That's more important anything which people which are closed ones give me as gift are valuable. :)

Even I don't celebrate my birthday as I don't find anything to celebrate as I know my age gets decrease with each birthday. :laugh:
I even goto oldage homes and orphanages, there i spend some time with the people . I donate some money and chocolates

I just arrange a small puja during my birthday.I feel and make this day special for me and my family members.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I go with friends, if any of my friends are there in the city.

I even goto oldage homes and orphanages, there i spend some time with the people . I donate some money and chocolates

This is a great job ,you are doing and noble work. Thank you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: sarala
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.