Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I even goto oldage homes and orphanages, there i spend some time with the people . I donate some money and chocolates

This is a great job ,you are doing and noble work. Thank you.

That's really good its better to donate to people who actually need it than to partying and wasting money with friends. :)
B) I celebrated my birthday in my child hood. in these I am not celebrating my birthday.
I don't celebrate now days but I used to when in college How about you? :blink:

I have seen people celebrating it when they have grown up kids what do they get for celebrating it. :blink:
:) When yours family like to celebrate your birthday than why you don't like to celebrate.
I would much rather prefer not to celebrate my birthday but my family makes sure that they plan some surprise for me, so I am not allowed to forget it either... :)
:) you are doing great job, it true way of celebration. Give happyness to some one.
I even goto oldage homes and orphanages, there i spend some time with the people . I donate some money and chocolates

You give a good example to others which is :
" More you give, more you receive"
Happy to listen this from you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes its the best thing one could do I did it in last month on birthday of my kids. :)

Yes its the best thing one could do I did it in last month on birthday of my kids. :)

I never did such thing. I don't know, i should do or not?

When you know this is good then you must do it. Its better to get wishes of such people. :)

When you know this is good then you must do it. Its better to get wishes of such people. :)

Right now I am not earning, so I am not able to understand, that i should do or not, that is the problem.

Right now I am not earning, so I am not able to understand, that i should do or not, that is the problem.

Donating does not mean that you have to donate costly things you can start with less value items till you are not earning afterwards when you start earning you may think of costly things. Its all depends on you. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.