Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
On my birthday, I help my more, I won't even let her do any work. I will only cook food and do all the works

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark wrote: You give a good example to others which is :
" More you give, more you receive"
Happy to listen this from you.

Ronark I do these things without any expectation as i love to help poor people.

I even goto oldage homes and orphanages, there i spend some time with the people . I donate some money and chocolates

You give a good example to others which is :

Yes its the best thing one could do I did it in last month on birthday of my kids. :)

I never did such thing. I don't know, i should do or not?

When you know this is good then you must do it. Its better to get wishes of such people. :)

Right now I am not earning, so I am not able to understand, that i should do or not, that is the problem.

Donating does not mean that you have to donate costly things you can start with less value items till you are not earning afterwards when you start earning you may think of costly things. Its all depends on you. :)

Sometimes, what you want, it may possible your parents don't want. But yes, i would try to do. I haven't seen any orphanage in my town.

Want to make each day Accountable

I even goto oldage homes and orphanages, there i spend some time with the people . I donate some money and chocolates

You give a good example to others which is :

Yes its the best thing one could do I did it in last month on birthday of my kids. :)

I never did such thing. I don't know, i should do or not?

When you know this is good then you must do it. Its better to get wishes of such people. :)

Right now I am not earning, so I am not able to understand, that i should do or not, that is the problem.

Donating does not mean that you have to donate costly things you can start with less value items till you are not earning afterwards when you start earning you may think of costly things. Its all depends on you. :)

Sometimes, what you want, it may possible your parents don't want. But yes, i would try to do. I haven't seen any orphanage in my town.

Oh come on you don't need to go to orphanage you may find lots of poor kids sitting on the road side begging you may donate some eatable like kurkure,uncle chips,chocolate etc. :)
Ronark wrote: You give a good example to others which is :

Ronark I do these things without any expectation as i love to help poor people.

Sarala, I am not questioning that you are doing this for any reason. I just wanted to tell that the secret of Law of nature is " More you give, more you get".

Yes, the law which you have mentioned here may be right. But in my life it is not true at all. So I never believe such things. Just what i feel in my heart i do

Yes, the law which you have mentioned here may be right. But in my life it is not true at all. So I never believe such things. Just what i feel in my heart i do

You are correct, whatever your heart feels, you should do that, because in that case you will be correct.

Yes, heart is also known as conscience in moral language. It always says what is good only. It will never let u do wrong. When did wrong knowingly, that means it is your brain which said to you to do wrong things

Yes, heart is also known as conscience in moral language. It always says what is good only. It will never let u do wrong. When did wrong knowingly, that means it is your brain which said to you to do wrong things

Heart orders the brain or Brain order the heart?

some times brain over comes the heart. But heart always tells the truth to the brain. But heart never over comes the brain that is the problem. If it over comes the brain then there will be no with the people to each other in the world

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.