Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well I think children should celebrate their birthdays more than adults. I never want to celebrate my birthday but my relatives and friends often pop up on my birthday and they want to party. So I have to buy a cake and cut it like a kid in front of them! :lol:

Mala Jaiswar
Well I think children should celebrate their birthdays more than adults. I never want to celebrate my birthday but my relatives and friends often pop up on my birthday and they want to party. So I have to buy a cake and cut it like a kid in front of them! :lol:

I don't celebrate my birthday with anyone except my mom. I do cut cake at home.
Last year i was in hostel, so my friends gave me a surprise party.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, every kid should celebrate their birthday very grandly as they feel so happy with the celebration

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

All the children love to celebrate their birthday and they should do that, because those are golden moments of their life.

Yes, But when I was a child I celebrated My birthday grandly only once in my life time. but on every birthday i used to cut cake secretly in my kitchen:)

Yes, But when I was a child I celebrated My birthday grandly only once in my life time. but on every birthday i used to cut cake secretly in my kitchen:)

that feels more interesting to cut cake in secret.

Why cut secretly in kitchen? Don't you want it to be open that you too want to celebrate your birthday or there is something else?. :)
If anybody presents you a surprise birthday cake, it makes us smile. It is really a moment of joy. I love birthday surprises.
Yes, such surprise happend only once in my life. My cousin brother has surprised me with cake in 2010 birthday. I was really surprise and felt so happy

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.