Hello Friends.. This is just for fun.

Just few hours back, one of my cousin was asking question. Why God hasn't applied reducing rule in Height section? :blink:

Ha ha.. I mean Human's weight increase well as reduces. Height increase as well, but not goes in reverse direction.. How's that? :woohoo:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Height does reduce when you are old and your body shrinks.....but of course that is not the answer to your question.. this is true of all living creatures !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OMG, If so happened then why can we not go to the reverse of age also.
Many days ago I saw a Bengali film-Asite Asiona. There was pond and by taking bath man and woman can decrease their age. One person did this and went to his house. His wife and Children did not accepted him and that was fully comedy film.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Usha.... Yes that's the truth for all living creatures.

@RAM.. He he :D I would love to go for that kind of water, any one having map.. :P

@RAM.. He he :D I would love to go for that kind of water, any one having map.. :P

It was a film not any real fact. You can see it through daridro.com .
Are you able to understand Bengali language or movie?

I too wouldn't mind taking a dip in that pond either, by the way what is the minimum one can go to? :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just few hours back, one of my cousin was asking question. Why God hasn't applied reducing rule in Height section? :blink:

Ha ha.. I mean Human's weight increase well as reduces. Height increase as well, but not goes in reverse direction.. How's that? :woohoo:

After reaching a particular age, height neither increases nor decreases

After reaching a particular age, height neither increases nor decreases

Yes and I think it is 18-20.

Usha.. I am sure there should be some limitation.. I mean suppose some kid goes inside and !!!! :D

Rambabu... What about decreasing in other time period ?

I wish if there was such a provision. I think your cousin is inspired by the film "Pa". :laugh:
Hey really this is something to think about. But if the height of the person like weight would have increased or decreased then I don't know what would have been the problem? Hey ha ha ha ha
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.