Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
SJ.. I am sure he didn't seen that movie yet.. Lol

Shrihari... Surely a confusing question, and yes as many people always stay in tense because of their increasing and decreasing weight, height will also be a problem in this case. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
SJ.. I am sure he didn't seen that movie yet.. Lol

Shrihari... Surely a confusing question, and yes as many people always stay in tense because of their increasing and decreasing weight, height will also be a problem in this case. :D

Do people remain tense for their decreasing height?.hehehe... :laugh:

But I wish there should be a rule that after 60 years our height starts getting decrease. :laugh:
SJ.. I mentioned that people stay in tense because of their increasing and decreasing weight not height.. lol

What I think is as people can mange increasing and decreasing weight, i wonder what can happen if they can manage height in this way.. :D

SJ.. I mentioned that people stay in tense because of their increasing and decreasing weight not height.. lol

What I think is as people can mange increasing and decreasing weight, i wonder what can happen if they can manage height in this way.. :D

But you managing weight itself is not that easy I try to manage my weight and want to bring it down to around 75 Kgs but could not as presently I am 85 kgs with height of 5'10" and imagine how tough it would be to manage height then. :laugh:
Ha ha.. But we can still up down the figure of weight.. Do you think same is possible with Height. :D

Ha ha.. But we can still up down the figure of weight.. Do you think same is possible with Height. :D

Yes it may happen when someone sheds his/her weight he/she automatically looks leaner. :laugh:
Usha.. I am sure there should be some limitation.. I mean suppose some kid goes inside and !!!! :D

Rambabu... What about decreasing in other time period ?

If you mean decrease in height due to age and ailments, they are rare . Not all old will become short

Yes it may happen when someone sheds his/her weight he/she automatically looks leaner. :laugh:

They look leaner, but in reality height is not reduced
Usha.. I am sure there should be some limitation.. I mean suppose some kid goes inside and !!!! :D

If you mean decrease in height due to age and ailments, they are rare . Not all old will become short

Yes there is no effect on height with age. It may look as if height has decreased as in old age our back bows which makes us look shorter. :laugh:

Scary to think where the kid would end up ? :unsure: ....I too wouldn't mind taking a peep at a different time period altogether , it should be fun ! :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.