I just want to know what's beyond 20k posts :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
what about you? :blink:
Tell fast before it's too late :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just want to know what's beyond 20k posts :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Dooms day of December. Provided we all are here

how can we celebrate? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I heard that 21 december is the last date of earth . and we all will go to bhoot rajya. :( :( :( :( :( :(

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

we can celebrate if you give us some amount to our bank account and we will be partying online and show pic

Swetha Shenoy

we can celebrate if you give us some amount to our bank account and we will be partying online and show pic

Wait let her win third BBL .She will sure share with us. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now 5000+ in my account.
ask whatever you want :P
i want to know if I will get my next 5k cheque before dec 21st ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Wait let her win third BBL .She will sure share with us. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

am ready..
but I doubt if we will be bhoots when that cheque reaches Thrissur
can bhoots operate bank accounts? ;)

Meera sandhu

am ready..

Yes then everybody will be bhoot and Bhoot will operate your account my dear Bhootni Aniyathi.

am ready..

Yes then everybody will be bhoot and Bhoot will operate your account my dear Bhootni Aniyathi.

Oh no :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
ok, let me reserve a banyan tree for you here first :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

am ready..

Oh no :silly: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
ok, let me reserve a banyan tree for you here first :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Why banyan tree, I will prefer a longest tree to watch everybody.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.