1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
seeing the title i opened to post answer, my hubby and daughter :cheer:
but seeing its content :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

You can answer it right now, whom would you like. I can crush a jealous one any time but not a dog, I m not ready to take that costly injection. :whistle:

You can answer it right now, whom would you like. I can crush a jealous one any time but not a dog, I m not ready to take that costly injection. :whistle:

Barking dogs seldom bite..
I know how to tame a barking dog ;)
so, I prefer its company. what do you say? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Okay you take dog, I take on jealous one- let's see who picks on snake!! :whistle:

Okay you take dog, I take on jealous one- let's see who picks on snake!! :whistle:

perhaps Sanjeev :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:
\\

A Dog any day, I love dogs...both the others are not reliable, both have similar characteristics in my opinion, so dog would be the most preferred companion for a holiday...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I can't understand what the question is?

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

A Dog any day, I love dogs...both the others are not reliable, both have similar characteristics in my opinion, so dog would be the most preferred companion for a holiday...

traveling with friendly ones is joyful but to travel with a jealous is sfer as he/she cannot harm you if in front or besides you. I would be able to handle such person easily. :evil:

Snakes never I can't stand by near a snake. :evil:

I would like to travel with a friend and I know dogs are best friends of human beings. :)

Snakes never I can't stand by near a snake. :evil:

I would like to travel with a friend and I know dogs are best friends of human beings. :)

but Sunil was not mentioning about a friend :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.