Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is mauling?
Want to hear from an artist's mouth.

Meera sandhu
What is mauling?
Want to hear from an artist's mouth.

Making mince meat ( not necessarily an artist's version).
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:

Of all the living organisms man is supposed to be the deadliest and poisonous creature. I prefer to travel with any other creature except MAN

that's the reason why you are walking with a tigress (Chimpanzee? or ghost?) now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
give me her e-mail id please :S :S

Tigresses will not have an e-mail id. her postal address is C/o Dandakaranya

street number please :evil: :evil:

To tame a jealous one is to keep in front of yourself to know his/her designs and keep their intentions in check. You can very well survive a dog or snake but not a jealous one. Dog or snake bite only while you step on their tails.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:
\\

A Dog any day, I love dogs...both the others are not reliable, both have similar characteristics in my opinion, so dog would be the most preferred companion for a holiday...

traveling with friendly ones is joyful but to travel with a jealous is sfer as he/she cannot harm you if in front or besides you. I would be able to handle such person easily. :evil:

But why spoil the experience by having a jealous person around you....I guess I will stick with my dog who is a great companion... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

A Dog any day, I love dogs...both the others are not reliable, both have similar characteristics in my opinion, so dog would be the most preferred companion for a holiday...

traveling with friendly ones is joyful but to travel with a jealous is sfer as he/she cannot harm you if in front or besides you. I would be able to handle such person easily. :evil:

But why spoil the experience by having a jealous person around you....I guess I will stick with my dog who is a great companion... :)

You don't have to find them but they are following you every where. People, who are not worth a dime themselves would never miss a chance to pull your leg. It's better to keep them with in your sight to keep vigil on them,.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

You don't have to find them but they are following you every where. People, who are not worth a dime themselves would never miss a chance to pull your leg. It's better to keep them with in your sight to keep vigil on them,.

UMMM....that is worth giving a thought, guess what sunl, how about giving another choice of having any two instead of one, then it may be a good idea to have the jealous person along with the dog lol...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

Well, I have traveled with an extremely jealous colleague at one point AND stayed with her for 6 weeks in a guesthouse, believe me, it is never never easy to travel with a jealous person. In my opinion, traveling with a snake is easier, although I would take a dog any day!! They are very loyal and very open about their likes and dislikes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

UMMM....that is worth giving a thought, guess what sunl, how about giving another choice of having any two instead of one, then it may be a good idea to have the jealous person along with the dog lol...

Yes, the combination is something workable, the dog to bite the jealous person if he gets too much out of line. :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

Well, I have traveled with an extremely jealous colleague at one point AND stayed with her for 6 weeks in a guesthouse, believe me, it is never never easy to travel with a jealous person. In my opinion, traveling with a snake is easier, although I would take a dog any day!! They are very loyal and very open about their likes and dislikes.

Well, What exactly is a jealous person and who is that person jealous about?

I know people who are obsessed with things like obsession with extreme cleanliness, obsession with shopping, obsession with their own pillow/bedsheet, etc...but what characteristic does a jealous person has?

Dogs mind their own business and are guards when we travel with them.....snakes just slip away- i never saw a snake at one place so they hide...

prefer to travel with cats...ha ah

Swetha Shenoy
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

Well, What exactly is a jealous person and who is that person jealous about?

I know people who are obsessed with things like obsession with extreme cleanliness, obsession with shopping, obsession with their own pillow/bedsheet, etc...but what characteristic does a jealous person has?

Dogs mind their own business and are guards when we travel with them.....snakes just slip away- i never saw a snake at one place so they hide...

prefer to travel with cats...ha ah

I prefer a jealous person. It is because I believe only jealous people make us feel excited and make our lives valuable.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.