Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think a jealous person would be fun to go with! Can add on some exciting and interesting elements to your trip. :lol: However I think a snake would be a good option too to scare away any eve teasers. :laugh:

I know girls would never like the world any more the day eve teasers no where around. :laugh: :laugh:

so, are you agreeing you were a eve teaser, a few years back...30 or 40 years ;) ;) ?

You'll have to born a man to know answer of this question. I said this is girls who like ease teasers. What is after all all this makeup shakeup if none to appreciate it. :laugh:

too funny
You are talking exactly the same way a boy of my class used to say, when ever we call him "Vaayil nokki" (Mouth looking) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Suni that is a misconception you guys have :P You think girls work so hard to become eye candies for the guys. :lol: No way! :evil:

Myth no.1 broken :P :P :P
Ashii, you took away peace forever from boys' hearts with a single quote ;) :P

Meera sandhu
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:
\\

A Dog any day, I love dogs...both the others are not reliable, both have similar characteristics in my opinion, so dog would be the most preferred companion for a holiday...

traveling with friendly ones is joyful but to travel with a jealous is sfer as he/she cannot harm you if in front or besides you. I would be able to handle such person easily. :evil:

Well, I have traveled with an extremely jealous colleague at one point AND stayed with her for 6 weeks in a guesthouse, believe me, it is never never easy to travel with a jealous person. In my opinion, traveling with a snake is easier, although I would take a dog any day!! They are very loyal and very open about their likes and dislikes.

Well, What exactly is a jealous person and who is that person jealous about?

I know people who are obsessed with things like obsession with extreme cleanliness, obsession with shopping, obsession with their own pillow/bedsheet, etc...but what characteristic does a jealous person has?

Dogs mind their own business and are guards when we travel with them.....snakes just slip away- i never saw a snake at one place so they hide...

prefer to travel with cats...ha ah

Cats would be my first choice too, they are more exciting companions because they keep you on your toes continuously and the plus is that most men are dog lovers so they will keep their distance from you!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think a jealous person would be fun to go with! Can add on some exciting and interesting elements to your trip. :lol: However I think a snake would be a good option too to scare away any eve teasers. :laugh:

I know girls would never like the world any more the day eve teasers no where around. :laugh: :laugh:

so, are you agreeing you were a eve teaser, a few years back...30 or 40 years ;) ;) ?

No- I was one apox 50 years before while I used to say hi to every girl round (Thinking she was my mom)
My kiddo is doing the same these days. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No- I was one apox 50 years before while I used to say hi to every girl round (Thinking she was my mom)

Asha, are you hearing? ;)
now he is acting like a 'bhola bhala', innocent gentleman :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
I would prefer a jealous one whom I can handle any time but not dog or snake - you never know when they bite!!! :evil: :evil:
\\

A Dog any day, I love dogs...both the others are not reliable, both have similar characteristics in my opinion, so dog would be the most preferred companion for a holiday...

traveling with friendly ones is joyful but to travel with a jealous is sfer as he/she cannot harm you if in front or besides you. I would be able to handle such person easily. :evil:

Well, I have traveled with an extremely jealous colleague at one point AND stayed with her for 6 weeks in a guesthouse, believe me, it is never never easy to travel with a jealous person. In my opinion, traveling with a snake is easier, although I would take a dog any day!! They are very loyal and very open about their likes and dislikes.

I know people who are obsessed with things like obsession with extreme cleanliness, obsession with shopping, obsession with their own pillow/bedsheet, etc...but what characteristic does a jealous person has?

Dogs mind their own business and are guards when we travel with them.....snakes just slip away- i never saw a snake at one place so they hide...

Cats would be my first choice too, they are more exciting companions because they keep you on your toes continuously and the plus is that most men are dog lovers so they will keep their distance from you!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yes cats are nice too...but according to many people they dont have the same kind of feelings that dogs have and are quite self centereed creatures.. :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Asha, are you hearing? ;)
now he is acting like a 'bhola bhala', innocent gentleman :evil: :evil:

Yeah I can see that, but this is how guys are like when they are caught... pretend to be innocent ! :P

Live in the present :)
1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

Yes cats are nice too...but according to many people they dont have the same kind of feelings that dogs have and are quite self centereed creatures.. :cheer:

Actually that is a misconception about cats because they are much more independent than dogs. But the truth is that they can be as loyal as dogs, I have had cats always during my childhood and have known their loyalty.

1- Dog
2- Snake
3- A jealous person
\\

Actually that is a misconception about cats because they are much more independent than dogs. But the truth is that they can be as loyal as dogs, I have had cats always during my childhood and have known their loyalty.

Yes that's what I too felt since we had a cat once which was very loving....Having had cats and experienced them , you would definitely know better. I guess it is because of that very reason , being independent, that makes them unpopular according to some people...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

[

Actually that is a misconception about cats because they are much more independent than dogs. But the truth is that they can be as loyal as dogs, I have had cats always during my childhood and have known their loyalty.[/quote]

Yes that's what I too felt since we had a cat once which was very loving....Having had cats and experienced them , you would definitely know better. I guess it is because of that very reason , being independent, that makes them unpopular according to some people...[/quote]

Only the true cat lovers and ones who had cats as pets will know that. Actually, having a dog as a pet is a great ego booster for most because the dog adores you all the time and will make you feel very very important, whereas the cats will actually make you see for what you really are, not so important to them at some times. Therefore most people would hate cats!

Even I too felt to give my answer as my good friends and parents, any how according to this thread, my answer is jealous person. I too can handle a jealous person

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.