Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[

Dogs mind their own business and are guards when we travel with them.....snakes just slip away- i never saw a snake at one place so they hide...

prefer to travel with cats...ha ah

Cats would be my first choice too, they are more exciting companions because they keep you on your toes continuously and the plus is that most men are dog lovers so they will keep their distance from you!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yes cats are nice too...but according to many people they dont have the same kind of feelings that dogs have and are quite self centereed creatures.. :cheer:

Actually that is a misconception about cats because they are much more independent than dogs. But the truth is that they can be as loyal as dogs, I have had cats always during my childhood and have known their loyalty.

Yes that's what I too felt since we had a cat once which was very loving....Having had cats and experienced them , you would definitely know better. I guess it is because of that very reason , being independent, that makes them unpopular according to some people...[/quote]

Only the true cat lovers and ones who had cats as pets will know that. Actually, having a dog as a pet is a great ego booster for most because the dog adores you all the time and will make you feel very very important, whereas the cats will actually make you see for what you really are, not so important to them at some times. Therefore most people would hate cats![/quote]

What you say is very true, most of us like dogs for that very reason, because it is faithful and never turns against us., whereas cats are much more independent and you rub it the wrong way it is bound to protest and show its displeasure...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think a jealous person would be fun to go with! Can add on some exciting and interesting elements to your trip. :lol: However I think a snake would be a good option too to scare away any eve teasers. :laugh:

I know girls would never like the world any more the day eve teasers no where around. :laugh: :laugh:

so, are you agreeing you were a eve teaser, a few years back...30 or 40 years ;) ;) ?

No- I was one apox 50 years before while I used to say hi to every girl round (Thinking she was my mom)
My kiddo is doing the same these days. :laugh: :laugh:

Asha, are you hearing? ;)
now he is acting like a 'bhola bhala', innocent gentleman :evil: :evil:

Yeah I can see that, but this is how guys are like when they are caught... pretend to be innocent ! :P

I would like to be caught doing this kind of thing- once atleast. I have never had the experience of such a noble cause. :(
5472_2012-12-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think a jealous person would be fun to go with! Can add on some exciting and interesting elements to your trip. :lol: However I think a snake would be a good option too to scare away any eve teasers. :laugh:

I know girls would never like the world any more the day eve teasers no where around. :laugh: :laugh:

so, are you agreeing you were a eve teaser, a few years back...30 or 40 years ;) ;) ?

No- I was one apox 50 years before while I used to say hi to every girl round (Thinking she was my mom)
My kiddo is doing the same these days. :laugh: :laugh:

Asha, are you hearing? ;)
now he is acting like a 'bhola bhala', innocent gentleman :evil: :evil:

Yeah I can see that, but this is how guys are like when they are caught... pretend to be innocent ! :P

I would like to be caught doing this kind of thing- once atleast. I have never had the experience of such a noble cause. :(

lying again

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9418]}

Meera sandhu
I love travelling, and I want to enjoy, so would not prefer to go with any jealous people, but would love to go with my family and many of my cousins so that we can enjoy.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I love travelling, and I want to enjoy, so would not prefer to go with any jealous people, but would love to go with my family and many of my cousins so that we can enjoy.

You will enjoy for sure but are you aware of the harm that a jealous one make behind you while you are away? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You will enjoy for sure but are you aware of the harm that a jealous one make behind you while you are away? :laugh:

Sunny,
Now I feel, better I go alone so that I can enjoy the ride without much disturbances :evil: :evil:
i will keep company with myself by talking alone ;)

Meera sandhu
Yes a jealous person can harm in our absense too, but I thing when we have to enjoy don't think about that person, enjoy and when you are back I think we should handle

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Where ever I go, I see dogs, cats and cows. Sometimes animals are seen inside railway stations and bus stands. There is no harm in travelling with them unless they mess your clothes and luggage bags. Snakes are irriatating poisonous creatures. I just cannot think about it. Jealous person are ridiculous. I hate people who feel jealous to see others for no reason.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.