{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9424]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ha ha
our malayalam serials are like Mahabharata...never ending melodrama...from 7pm to 11pm.
even if we change from one channel to another, only one thing is common....."tears, tears and only tears"

Meera sandhu
I am not regular viewer of serials but I am forced to see them as my wife sees them and its hard to resist when all of them including my kids watching TV so sometimes I have to watch them. :evil:

This is really true. Ladies now a days can't leave with out serials.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am not regular viewer of serials but I am forced to see them as my wife sees them and its hard to resist when all of them including my kids watching TV so sometimes I have to watch them. :evil:

so, ladies rule your family ;) ;) ;) ;)
any way, best of luck :cheer: :cheer:

@Sasi
I hate serials!!!! no time to waste :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

@Sasi

I to hate serials they are so bored ones.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

@Sasi

Yes these days ladies in every home capture TV and don't allow others to watch it during their serial time. Its really an irony that people like me are forced to see serial. :evil:

Its true sanjeev. Even we have fights to catch the remote.

LOL, thats such a true depiction of real life, I have seen such things happening... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hahaha . I can not stop loughing.
True and same act in every house .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Its true sanjeev. Even we have fights to catch the remote.

Yes this is truth and I have seen it in almost all families. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.