Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I really like the

That If You Don't Use Harpic, Hussain Will Barge Into Your House To Clean Your Toilet..!!

I am going to stop using harpic so that Hussain comes and do that chore for me!!! :evil: :laugh:

i want abbas to visit my home.
you know, we were great fans of Abbas during our college days ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
I really like the

That If You Don't Use Harpic, Hussain Will Barge Into Your House To Clean Your Toilet..!!

I am going to stop using harpic so that Hussain comes and do that chore for me!!! :evil: :laugh:

i want abbas to visit my home.
you know, we were great fans of Abbas during our college days ;) ;)

Ok... I send Abbas to your home
Swetha this is the most amusing post. I like it. This is very interesting way of presenting it here.
Swetha this is the most amusing post. I like it. This is very interesting way of presenting it here.

Thanks Devu, do u have any amusing ideas taught by the commercials????

Sandhya and Kalyani, do u really think harpic cleans our commode? it just leaves a blue stain and doesnt clean anything at all!

I have used domex and it works much better than harpic....ha u want hussain to barge into ur house??????? lol.....

In my toothpaste there is eucalyptus mint , i hope someone doesnt come to ask me to add salt to it!!!

Swetha Shenoy

Sandhya and Kalyani, do u really think harpic cleans our commode? it just leaves a blue stain and doesnt clean anything at all!

I have used domex and it works much better than harpic....ha u want hussain to barge into ur house??????? lol.....

In my toothpaste there is eucalyptus mint , i hope someone doesnt come to ask me to add salt to it!!!

Ahaha... I'm seeing how our Ads are becoming butt of laughter, instead of boosting the sales

If you are a fan of Debangg girl ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

What is Debangg girL Sandya?

I use Close-up Eucalyptus Mint tooth paste and Close-up Fire Freeze toothpaste :) so whats the connection?

Swetha Shenoy

I use Close-up Eucalyptus Mint tooth paste and Close-up Fire Freeze toothpaste :) so whats the connection?

Sonali Sinha will come to your home to add salt to your toothpaste if she finds you are using eucalyptus. :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Sonali Sinha will come to your home to add salt to your toothpaste if she finds you are using eucalyptus. :laugh: :laugh:

Oh Sonakshi sinha ha...

So commercials taught me that Sonakshi sinha is only interested to talk to you if you add salt to your paste! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Swetha Shenoy

Oh Sonakshi sinha ha...

So commercials taught me that Sonakshi sinha is only interested to talk to you if you add salt to your paste! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

yes, of course. ;)
add salt in your paste instead of adding it in your food :woohoo:
that's what she is saying repeatedly :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.