Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasi, it's 'left'.....not 'leaved'. Kindly edit your post.
I did that mistake once carelessly while I was at my school. Till now, I can't forget how teacher treated me for it.

Oh..what did she do yar?

In my company now where i work, i am supposed to even edit the stickers appearing on our product and u know i laugh very much that the management changed my room to a corner room

One such is " Remove to fresh air" hahahah ( that was for first aid for an anti-scalant chemical)

Seems like you have a blast every time you read them! I am envious now!! Do compile them all and keep publishing here occasionally!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I did that mistake once carelessly while I was at my school. Till now, I can't forget how teacher treated me for it.

Oh..what did she do yar?

In my company now where i work, i am supposed to even edit the stickers appearing on our product and u know i laugh very much that the management changed my room to a corner room

One such is " Remove to fresh air" hahahah ( that was for first aid for an anti-scalant chemical)

Seems like you have a blast every time you read them! I am envious now!! Do compile them all and keep publishing here occasionally!!! :laugh: :laugh:

It was just a careless mistake I committed in the exams. Our head master was our English teacher. He told it to all teachers of our school and all students of other divisions, though I was the class topper of English that exam :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly:
After that, till now, :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Good joke, if I was in your place I wouldn't have shared this being a female, though females are not that dum, and I don't want any men to make fun of girls,

But girl are very intelligent

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Tense should be carefully used while writing or conversing in English
Oh Girls are making fun of Girls. This is really bad.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think she must have changed her mind or her kindness came out suddenly after reaching the top of the building.. so the bird was release in that way. :woohoo: :)
I think she must have changed her mind or her kindness came out suddenly after reaching the top of the building.. so the bird was release in that way. :woohoo: :)

perhaps she might have given an injection to the bird before she let it go from the building. Sleeping pills or something else :evil: :evil: so that the bird will sleep while flying and die hitting the ground ;) ;) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.