Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If God appeared before you and you had the limitation of asking him only one question, what would it be and why? :unsure:

I will ask him my death must be until the collapse of earth. So i can punish the bad people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I will want more and more money and I want to be a top rich man.

Nice wish but friend money is not the only thing which is required in life. :)
If God appeared before you and you had the limitation of asking him only one question, what would it be and why? :unsure:

I leave it to god, because, he created me and he knows what I want.
I would ask for peace only except that I have everything with me. :)

so, you don't have peace? :unsure: :unsure:
if god appears before me and ask, "you can ask a wish for friend Sanjeev. ask quickly". if he asks so, i will surely pray to God, "oh god, i want Sanjeev to quit smoking. Can you please grand my wish?"

am saying from the bottom of my heart, Kesavaaaaaaa :cheer:

Sandhya will ask like this

" I want to be a God for a day. Is it possible?"

We have seen few films "one day chief minister" Eg, Tmail movie 'Mudhalvan" Directed by Sankar.

Make me a moderator of Boddunan! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can step down in favor of you whenever you want, who better than you to handle this forum.

even if God instructs him to become moderator of our forum for one day, he will run away like our Mika Singh :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Intelligence and the beautiful house. Money to lead the life.

Mary, what have you meant? Intelligence, beauty and money - what else to pray for? :P :P :P

she is saying, she is not intelligent now ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

if god appears before me and ask, "you can ask a wish for friend Sanjeev. ask quickly". if he asks so, i will surely pray to God, "oh god, i want Sanjeev to quit smoking. Can you please grand my wish?"

We have seen few films "one day chief minister" Eg, Tmail movie 'Mudhalvan" Directed by Sankar.

Do you know, the original script was written for Rajani kanth.
Who else can dream to become Chief Minister for a day? ;) ;) ;)
Due to some reasons he couldn't do it and Arjun did later. Later Anil Kapoor in its Hindi remake. Heroine was same for both - Manisha

Meera sandhu
I would ask him for his date of birth, address proof and PANCARD so that I could identify him before indulging in any talk with him. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Till now, I have not shared my secret ambition. You all have told a lot.
Let God come before me. I want to ask him directly. It's a secret......It's not money or a big home or great successes of life, it's something else.

Meera sandhu

Do you know, the original script was written for Rajani kanth.
Who else can dream to become Chief Minister for a day? ;) ;) ;)
Due to some reasons he couldn't do it and Arjun did later. Later Anil Kapoor in its Hindi remake. Heroine was same for both - Manisha

But Rani Mukherjee was heroin of Hindi film 1 din ka CM with Anil.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I would ask him for his date of birth, address proof and PANCARD so that I could identify him before indulging in any talk with him. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ahaha, a true professional. A befitting response
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.