Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would ask for peace only except that I have everything with me. :)

so, you don't have peace? :unsure: :unsure:
if god appears before me and ask, "you can ask a wish for friend Sanjeev. ask quickly". if he asks so, i will surely pray to God, "oh god, i want Sanjeev to quit smoking. Can you please grand my wish?"

am saying from the bottom of my heart, Kesavaaaaaaa :cheer:

Sandhya will ask like this

" I want to be a God for a day. Is it possible?"

We have seen few films "one day chief minister" Eg, Tmail movie 'Mudhalvan" Directed by Sankar.

Make me a moderator of Boddunan! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can step down in favor of you whenever you want, who better than you to handle this forum.

even if God instructs him to become moderator of our forum for one day, he will run away like our Mika Singh :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Mika Singh is a singer, and Milkha Singh is the runner

I guess Chinmoy ji is in USA because he surfaces only when it is night for us. so he is not running anywhere. May be he was out for a long time for visa/passport or travel!!!!

Yes..Bhag Mikha Bhag.....am mentioning about him :P
now he is doing spy work for pakistan ;)

Meera sandhu
I would ask him for his date of birth, address proof and PANCARD so that I could identify him before indulging in any talk with him. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And his passport also whether he is authorized to visit this universe to meet great human beings living here so peacefully. :)

even our Maveli is not asked for his passport or pan card for visiting us once in a year. :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

By the bye, who is Maveli?

Mahabali
Your GK about your neighbouring state is very bad :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
If God appears before me, then i will ask God to make every one happy and make my life peaceful by solving all problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Milkha sing used to run for bringing honor to this country and Mika would never run for any thing- he is a Punjabi who is too funny to run for funny things, whatsoever. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Milkha sing used to run for bringing honor to this country and Mika would never run for any thing- he is a Punjabi who is too funny to run for funny things, whatsoever. ;)

our ceemji will do both ;)

Meera sandhu
If God appeared before me I would definitely ask him where He used to stay and how He look us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If God appeared before me I would definitely ask him where He used to stay and how He look us.

he stays with us yaar. Do you still have doubt? :unsure: :unsure:
if not, why are we calling him often and going to holy places to see him? :P

Meera sandhu

I am inspired to see you reaching 20k posts.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Is it connected with Ceemji's run like Mika Singh? :silly:

Meera sandhu

Is it connected with Ceemji's run like Mika Singh? :silly:

Yes very much- i am gonna sprint after you like Milkkha to catch you soon.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.