Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Milkha sing used to run for bringing honor to this country and Mika would never run for any thing- he is a Punjabi who is too funny to run for funny things, whatsoever. ;)

our ceemji will do both ;)

I am inspired to see you reaching 20k posts.

Is it connected with Ceemji's run like Mika Singh? :silly:

Yes very much- i am gonna sprint after you like Milkkha to catch you soon.

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:
now am tired and has decided to take a rest. I will be sleeping beneath a tree like that hare. you can take your own time and reach there comfortably, no problem :P

Meera sandhu
I would ask him for his date of birth, address proof and PANCARD so that I could identify him before indulging in any talk with him. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ahaha, a true professional. A befitting response

Actually that makes sense, in this era of scams one can never be sure about people and their intentions including GOD :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If God appeared and ask me, I would ask God to send back my dad to us

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I would ask him for his date of birth, address proof and PANCARD so that I could identify him before indulging in any talk with him. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And i utilise this opportunity to clear my long standing doubt. Everybody refers god as "He". My heart says something else. When Gulshanji verifies the God's credentials, i stand by his side and clear my doubt,

And i utilise this opportunity to clear my long standing doubt. Everybody refers god as "He". My heart says something else. When Gulshanji verifies the God's credentials, i stand by his side and clear my doubt,

God is a hypothetical entity. So, this is gender neutral. Traditionally, God is referred as 'He'. Being a male dominated society, God has been conceived as masculine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

God is a hypothetical entity. So, this is gender neutral. Traditionally, God is referred as 'He'. Being a male dominated society, God has been conceived as masculine.

But I 'm curious to see the gender column in the Pan card
I have lot of questions to ask first .... I hope he/she may not appear before me to give me a wish after that... :laugh: :)
I have lot of questions to ask first .... I hope he/she may not appear before me to give me a wish after that... :laugh: :)

That's why both are mutually afraid of each other - no prospect for a meet never ever!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Thank you said by: Rajani K

That's why both are mutually afraid of each other - no prospect for a meet never ever!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

ceemji, what about your moderator post? :P

Meera sandhu

ceemji, what about your moderator post? :P

When the appointment comes form HIM!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.