Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Intelligence and the beautiful house. Money to lead the life.

Mary, what have you meant? Intelligence, beauty and money - what else to pray for? :P :P :P

she is saying, she is not intelligent now ;) ;)

Yes correct. intelligence like Sandhya I will ask to God. ;) ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I would ask for peace only except that I have everything with me. :)

so, you don't have peace? :unsure: :unsure:
if god appears before me and ask, "you can ask a wish for friend Sanjeev. ask quickly". if he asks so, i will surely pray to God, "oh god, i want Sanjeev to quit smoking. Can you please grand my wish?"

am saying from the bottom of my heart, Kesavaaaaaaa :cheer:

Sandhya will ask like this

" I want to be a God for a day. Is it possible?"

We have seen few films "one day chief minister" Eg, Tmail movie 'Mudhalvan" Directed by Sankar.

Make me a moderator of Boddunan! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can step down in favor of you whenever you want, who better than you to handle this forum.

even if God instructs him to become moderator of our forum for one day, he will run away like our Mika Singh :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Mika Singh is a singer, and Milkha Singh is the runner

I guess Chinmoy ji is in USA because he surfaces only when it is night for us. so he is not running anywhere. May be he was out for a long time for visa/passport or travel!!!!

No appointment with Obama, Maa'm!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Intelligence and the beautiful house. Money to lead the life.

Mary, what have you meant? Intelligence, beauty and money - what else to pray for? :P :P :P

she is saying, she is not intelligent now ;) ;)

Yes correct. intelligence like Sandhya I will ask to God. ;) ;)

Entammo :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo:
My life is really worth now ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
I would ask him for his date of birth, address proof and PANCARD so that I could identify him before indulging in any talk with him. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Too many documents to produce for this small and simple thing!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Why date of birth,Sirji? :lol: :lol:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I would ask him for his date of birth, address proof and PANCARD so that I could identify him before indulging in any talk with him. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Too many documents to produce for this small and simple thing!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Why date of birth,Sirji? :lol: :lol:

now, every record/proof is easy if you have money :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Because people say that he has neither beginning nor ending. Gulshanji is interested to know his date of birth how much tax he owes to the IT department and since when and since how many centuries
I believe that GOD is always with us. We just need to feel them. We can any time ask from GOD and if you believe that whatever you have asked you will get, then GOD will definitely give you.

Want to make each day Accountable

I believe that GOD is always with us. We just need to feel them. We can any time ask from GOD and if you believe that whatever you have asked you will get, then GOD will definitely give you.

He's in everything in the universe they say. And they also say that God is well aware of your needs and one need not remind him/ her about your needs
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.