Don't share your any password with.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9469]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Moral : You can be in FB, but without her knowledge. Otherwise think of those bandages, bed confinement .... ohhh....what a scary scenario

Moral : You can be in FB, but without her knowledge. Otherwise think of those bandages, bed confinement .... ohhh....what a scary scenario

are you quoting from your experience? :cheer:
am sure, she doesn't know your boddunan pw. if so, you would have never dared to call her a tigress, chimpanzee and of course, ghost :laugh: :laugh:
thank god ;)

Meera sandhu
:laugh: Why use Facebook like that :P Use it in a more healthy way so even if your wife opens up your account she finds it clean. ;)

Live in the present :)

am sure, she doesn't know your boddunan pw. if so, you would have never dared to call her a tigress, chimpanzee and of course, ghost :laugh: :laugh:
thank god ;)

Shhhhh.... you see we are friends. Friends will keep others secrets is not it? My Good friend Sandhya.... thank you....
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
:laugh: Why use Facebook like that :P Use it in a more healthy way so even if your wife opens up your account she finds it clean. ;)

It can not be on your hand !!!!!

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

thank god ;)

Shhhhh.... you see we are friends. Friends will keep others secrets is not it? My Good friend Sandhya.... thank you....

am ready. but what will I get in return?
we get nothing free in this world :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

thank god ;)

Ummm;;; wait i surprise you. But free of cost

thank god ;)

Ummm;;; wait i surprise you. But free of cost

Ok :cheer:
just turn back once to check if she is standing there with a 'danda' in her hand :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Only the guilty need to fear, not the ones with a clear conscience LOL :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hmm...that's right we should not share our passwords with anyone. :)

But I doubt if someone can be in such condition after revealing password of FB. :laugh: :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.