Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No its not waste of money. :blink:

Not still in this age everyone has an internet connection. I live in joint family and I have a habit of reading newspaper after waking up in the morning not even me my elder brother and father also have the same habit. :)

I am subscribed to 5 different newspapers but not getting different news. Those all are so similar that I am finding it waste of money. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not still in this age everyone has an internet connection. I live in joint family and I have a habit of reading newspaper after waking up in the morning not even me my elder brother and father also have the same habit. :)

I am subscribed to 5 different newspapers but not getting different news. Those all are so similar that I am finding it waste of money. :laugh: :laugh:

You were subscribed to 5 newspaper...!!! :blink:

I also think most of the news are same, of course with different pics. I guess one news paper is enough and important too. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I also think most of the news are same, of course with different pics. I guess one news paper is enough and important too. :whistle:

Actually I am annual member of all of these at very low rate. I am getting TOI and HT at almost 20% + gifts for free.(Gifts are free anyway)

I don't agree that its a waste of money. But we just need to see that the newspaper which we are reading is good. I read SANDESH in DAHOD, which is useless. Every time i try to wake up early to stop the newspaper, but i always become late. :(

Since then, i have started reading online.

Want to make each day Accountable

Main object is getting news and it is available on net. Those who uses net to them receiving paper is waste of money.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Actually I am annual member of all of these at very low rate. I am getting TOI and HT at almost 20% + gifts for free.(Gifts are free anyway)

In that case they are worthy.. So you have stopped all of these right now or still on?! :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
There are people who can not get complete news from tv and some may not have knowledge to browse. So I feel Newspaper is the best one for providing us news.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

News paper is also used to time pass in a long journey also. Many times people do not buy regularly but in time of journey they purchase it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

We buy only 2 type of newspapers and I don't think its a waste of time. Its one way of passing time and gaining knowledge with it. :blink:

We buy only 2 type of newspapers and I don't think its a waste of time. Its one way of passing time and gaining knowledge with it. :blink:

You see, I am subscribed to 5 of them and they are publishing similar news, is that fair? :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.