Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No its not waste of money. :blink:

Not still in this age everyone has an internet connection. I live in joint family and I have a habit of reading newspaper after waking up in the morning not even me my elder brother and father also have the same habit. :)

I am subscribed to 5 different newspapers but not getting different news. Those all are so similar that I am finding it waste of money. :laugh: :laugh:

We buy only 2 type of newspapers and I don't think its a waste of time. Its one way of passing time and gaining knowledge with it. :blink:

You see, I am subscribed to 5 of them and they are publishing similar news, is that fair? :laugh: :laugh:

Then you should start buying Punjab Kesari may be you would find something new in it. :woohoo:

Not still in this age everyone has an internet connection. I live in joint family and I have a habit of reading newspaper after waking up in the morning not even me my elder brother and father also have the same habit. :)

I am subscribed to 5 different newspapers but not getting different news. Those all are so similar that I am finding it waste of money. :laugh: :laugh:

We buy only 2 type of newspapers and I don't think its a waste of time. Its one way of passing time and gaining knowledge with it. :blink:

You see, I am subscribed to 5 of them and they are publishing similar news, is that fair? :laugh: :laugh:

Not fair. Just buy one english Newspaper and one any hindi Newspaper(HT), nothing else.

Want to make each day Accountable

Not fair. Just buy one english Newspaper and one any hindi Newspaper(HT), nothing else.

I am getting HT Eng, TOI Eng,
Hindustan Hindi, Dainik Jagaran and Amar Ujala. Actually they offered very good schemes for all of these. And yes one news paper for free also that is Inext from Jagaran group.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am getting HT Eng, TOI Eng,
Hindustan Hindi, Dainik Jagaran and Amar Ujala. Actually they offered very good schemes for all of these. And yes one news paper for free also that is Inext from Jagaran group.

HT Eng, HT Hindi are same except the language difference.
I am not able to understand why you are talking 5 papers. Only for gifts?

Want to make each day Accountable

This is Ok but you must be aware of day to day happenings. You may not be infront of TV news channels whole day.
No these two are different even name is different
Hindustan times in English has 60 pages while Hindutan In Hindi has no times added to it and also consists of 16 pages only.

I think this is waste of money- I'll be saving cool 200/ p/m now. ;) ;)

I normally get one local newspaper in Kannada and one English newspaper daily and economic times on Saturday....I cannot even think of stopping them because I have got so used to reading them in the morning !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think this is waste of money- I'll be saving cool 200/ p/m now. ;) ;)

I normally get one local newspaper in Kannada and one English newspaper daily and economic times on Saturday....I cannot even think of stopping them because I have got so used to reading them in the morning !

that came to my mind for a moment but I have no real intention to do as I am paying only 6-7 Rupees :cheer: for all of these and I sell them for almost 12 Rupees.

I have stopped read news from long time and newspaper is longtime time pass for old people and those who don't want to read online. So it may be waste for us but not for them.. However, i think it is used for other purposes too other then reading.. :laugh: :P :)
I have stopped read news from long time and newspaper is longtime time pass for old people and those who don't want to read online. So it may be waste for us but not for them.. However, i think it is used for other purposes too other then reading.. :laugh: :P :)

You are so intelligent, you got the point. I buy newspapers for selling them on double rates. :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you said by: Rajani K
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.