The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
8-8-88
9-9-99

From the above list many are going to come in future.

really?

Suppose 4 is lucky for some and 13 unlucky how would you describe 13 which totals=4.

I think lucky numbers are only single digit numbers.. that is 1 -9 so the question of 13 doesn't arise. We have to add the two numbers 1+3=4[/quote]

!3 is considered unlucky universally, although I have no faith in such a theory. Incidentally I went for a surgery last year and room allotted to me in a big international nursing home also did not trust in unlucky numbers where I was kept in room 13.[/quote]

That is 4 then not 3.. But I heard that 8 is most unlucky number and all disasters in world are somehow related to this number.[/quote]

In that case there is no problem with Dec21-12-12 because it has no 8 anywhere near it.[/quote]

I Dont think so ! * is definitely not unlucky for me since I am born on the 8th and married on the 17th and my daughter was born on the 26th and our car numbers add upto 8 and years back we moved to our new house on the 17th and registered a property on the 8th and none of them ( touch wood ) have been unlucky so far...[/quote]

What else one needs to know about 8 as most lucky number for you. But I still feel that if you had acquired all hat you got would have proved as worthy as on 8th or while total comes to 8. This is nothing but one's faith in numbers. We mold them as we find them to our advantage. I some times see four or five different star signs and keep the one most interesting for the day. I do not know what my star sign really is because my Janma Patri says one name suggests other and some other sources tell me a different story. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

I am sure that is so, but in my case none of it was planned, just a coincidence that it happened so esp the car numbers - my brother brought it to my notice...I have absolutely no faith or belief in such things, one number is as good as another..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

8-8-88
9-9-99

From the above list many are going to come in future.

really?

Suppose 4 is lucky for some and 13 unlucky how would you describe 13 which totals=4.

I think lucky numbers are only single digit numbers.. that is 1 -9 so the question of 13 doesn't arise. We have to add the two numbers 1+3=4

!3 is considered unlucky universally, although I have no faith in such a theory. Incidentally I went for a surgery last year and room allotted to me in a big international nursing home also did not trust in unlucky numbers where I was kept in room 13.[/quote]

That is 4 then not 3.. But I heard that 8 is most unlucky number and all disasters in world are somehow related to this number.[/quote]

In that case there is no problem with Dec21-12-12 because it has no 8 anywhere near it.[/quote]

I Dont think so ! * is definitely not unlucky for me since I am born on the 8th and married on the 17th and my daughter was born on the 26th and our car numbers add upto 8 and years back we moved to our new house on the 17th and registered a property on the 8th and none of them ( touch wood ) have been unlucky so far...[/quote]

What else one needs to know about 8 as most lucky number for you. But I still feel that if you had acquired all hat you got would have proved as worthy as on 8th or while total comes to 8. This is nothing but one's faith in numbers. We mold them as we find them to our advantage. I some times see four or five different star signs and keep the one most interesting for the day. I do not know what my star sign really is because my Janma Patri says one name suggests other and some other sources tell me a different story. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

I am sure that is so, but in my case none of it was planned, just a coincidence that it happened so esp the car numbers - my brother brought it to my notice...I have absolutely no faith or belief in such things, one number is as good as another..[/quote]

I think no one liked the idea of not having a 13-13-13 therefore it's o use continuing this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.