:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9502]}

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:D

lol.. I am sure he will share few famous quotes from Sonia Gandhi soon after seeing this.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Ha ha ha! This is hilarious and as blank as his face always look! A vacantly intelligent quote!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

funny quote ,i am sure this will made the govt happy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is the first thing i saw after i came to office and it was the most artistically well explained quote!

I am unable to collect myself into one piece

Swetha Shenoy
Ha ha ha! This is hilarious and as blank as his face always look! A vacantly intelligent quote!!! :laugh: :laugh:

super :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's like a blank cheque...we can fill anything.....

Kalyani.....silence speaks more than words and wise men talk less. we need to decode their silence to know its inner meaning :whistle: :whistle: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Kalyani.....silence speaks more than words and wise men talk less. we need to decode their silence to know its inner meaning :whistle: :whistle: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Ha ha ha! Blank quotes have a very very serious and profound meanings that we humble common people cannot even begin to understand! So I am not giving it a try, are you going to try??? :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha! Blank quotes have a very very serious and profound meanings that we humble common people cannot even begin to understand! So I am not giving it a try, are you going to try??? :laugh: :laugh:

already I have filled a lot of things...

@Manmohanjee..
please fill the quote as early as possible. Otherwise I will add my own" :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Very much suited to Manmohan Singh.His brain is blank like the vast sea.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Very much suited to Manmohan Singh.His brain is blank like the vast sea.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a joke...
told nice, Sharmista :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

LOL ...Three in one - I see nothing, I hear nothing and I say nothing :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.