The topic is locked.
I will not be surprised if most people who could not face the demands of spouses would say- YES !!
Although they want to admit it secretly
What is your idea about marriage??
An honest opinion is expected!! ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will not be surprised if most people who could not face the demands of spouses would say- YES !!

Marriage made me a person.. So you can spare your surprise. This is all about "Khayal Apna Apna..."
I am not agree with this. marriage makes a life perfect.If it will be a successful married life.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am not be surprised if most people who could not face the demands of spouses would say- YES !!

Honestly speaking I would say that marriage is not a perfect system like any other system as well , but it works when you make it work and that's what is important. It gives an all round security. What other option is left in life ? other than either be free and single which by the way has its own disadvantages or get married..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not be surprised if most people who could not face the demands of spouses would say- YES !!

Honestly speaking I would say that marriage is not a perfect system like any other system as well , but it works when you make it work and that's what is important. It gives an all round security. What other option is left in life ? other than either be free and single which by the way has its own disadvantages or get married..

Actually the answer is as easy as your straight forward reply- If one is ready to accept his/her faults and ready to adjust, he/she would find marriage convert him/her a successful one else failure is certain both marriage and as a person.

Actually the answer is as easy as your straight forward reply- If one is ready to accept his/her faults and ready to adjust, he/she would find marriage convert him/her a successful one else failure is certain both marriage and as a person.

Thats true sunil, nothing is easy in life and we have to compromise and adjust, this is true of all relationships - if we want to maintain we have to go at least half way sometimes even more than that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am an Un-married guy. But, i would be very excited to marry after 4 to 5 years. I personally feel that Marriage gives you lot of responsibilities and make you feel what the life is and how to deal with.
Rather i would think that real test starts after Marriage.

On the other hand, one partner comes to your life, which makes you special. So, you lovely life starts.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not agree with this. marriage makes a life perfect.If it will be a successful married life.

There is no if or but- if it's successful then what can stop it from being successful? That is whole secret of the question. No one can say his marriage is successful because his wife is not happy. :whistle:

Spouse must have mind to understand what his partner can/can't do. Hence they should put forth their demands. It is not posible for anybody to fulfill abnormal or baseless demands. Very few people are mundane and live their married life seriously. if bith are compatible to each other, they can live happily by satisfying each other's wants.
No I don't think so.I think many person changes after marriage.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No I don't think so.I think many person changes after marriage.

why and how do they change and if they do- do they become good or bad?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.