The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Spouse must have mind to understand what his partner can/can't do. Hence they should put forth their demands. It is not posible for anybody to fulfill abnormal or baseless demands. Very few people are mundane and live their married life seriously. if bith are compatible to each other, they can live happily by satisfying each other's wants.

Baseless,abnormal or whatever - Demand and command never works in life especially in a marriage .If it does for some reason then there is imbalance and the frustration is bound to come out at some time or the other...

Demand and command could work with some. This depends on personality. There are dominant as well as submissive persons. Ideally, one partner should be dominant and other submissive. qIf both are dominant or submissive, relation may not work.

I am not sure about that, because people do change and a person if he or she is always dominated by the other person is bound to retaliate at some stage which could lead to unhappiness, I know of a couple of such cases where the couple have separated after more than 25 years of marriage...There will be a difference in personality traits but when it goes beyond a limit , it may not be healthy for a marriage ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Spouse must have mind to understand what his partner can/can't do. Hence they should put forth their demands. It is not posible for anybody to fulfill abnormal or baseless demands. Very few people are mundane and live their married life seriously. if bith are compatible to each other, they can live happily by satisfying each other's wants.

Baseless,abnormal or whatever - Demand and command never works in life especially in a marriage .If it does for some reason then there is imbalance and the frustration is bound to come out at some time or the other...

Demand and command could work with some. This depends on personality. There are dominant as well as submissive persons. Ideally, one partner should be dominant and other submissive. qIf both are dominant or submissive, relation may not work.

I am not sure about that, because people do change and a person if he or she is always dominated by the other person is bound to retaliate at some stage which could lead to unhappiness, I know of a couple of such cases where the couple have separated after more than 25 years of marriage...There will be a difference in personality traits but when it goes beyond a limit , it may not be healthy for a marriage ..

I agree. Dominance has a limit. If within limit, this may work. This is like strings of a sitar. You get music if the strings are not pulled beyond limit. If so, the string will break and no music.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Its only one year for my marriage, and am happy, and i don't think marriage makes a person useless, infact a person becomes more responsible

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Hmm. I would like to keep my personal opinion pending till I experience. :D

About seeing other couples , I guess its not true for all... Most of them are enjoying in fact.

It depends on person to person some really enjoy their unmarried life more than married life. And one thing is fact those who are married always feel they were better when they were unmarried and vice versa and another fact is one has to marry in spite of knowing it that they are going to mess up their like after marriage. :woohoo:
Its only one year for my marriage, and am happy, and i don't think marriage makes a person useless, infact a person becomes more responsible

That is perfect answer, as I too believe that a person tries to do his best in a company. Otherwise man or woman they have nothing to prove.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is perfect answer, as I too believe that a person tries to do his best in a company. Otherwise man or woman they have nothing to prove.

One should do it that's what marriage is. There are lots of compromises and sacrifices to be done to keep partner happy but that's OK there is some sort of happiness and satisfaction one feels after doing it. :)

That was part of a joke but I am happy with my marriage as it gave me two lovely kids which gave all sort of happiness when I reach home after being tired of from job. :)

About seeing other couples , I guess its not true for all... Most of them are enjoying in fact.

It depends on person to person some really enjoy their unmarried life more than married life. And one thing is fact those who are married always feel they were better when they were unmarried and vice versa and another fact is one has to marry in spite of knowing it that they are going to mess up their like after marriage. :woohoo:

:laugh:

In that case no escape at all for me either.. :silly: Right now quite happy with my life and hope I will able to say same in my marriage life too. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

:laugh:

In that case no escape at all for me either.. :silly: Right now quite happy with my life and hope I will able to say same in my marriage life too. :laugh:

Yes you will definitely be. :) There are things which people learn with experience. :)
Thank you said by: AKP
Think different. Can marriage make any one very useful? Could you please anyone answer this with brief explanation. I am eagerly looking forward to different answers.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Think different. Can marriage make any one very useful? Could you please anyone answer this with brief explanation. I am eagerly looking forward to different answers.

I guess we can answer this multiple way.. First one , well if we found proper partner than we can share all things with him/her as a friend.. So he can be your best friend.

And second one, funny one, he/ she can let their anger on other one.. Think funny way. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.