The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know what has happened with me I don't laugh at the jokes which makes others laugh? :laugh:

Any one please help what to do with myself to improve?. :laugh:

oh sanjeev
answer is so simple...it may be because you are missing me u\in forum nowadays ;) ;)
when i will return back, you will smile even in tears :silly: ;) :P

Hehehe..that surely brought smile on my face. Hope to see you back soon on the forums. :laugh:
I don't know what has happened with me I don't laugh at the jokes which makes others laugh? :laugh:

You are going through a serious problem SJ- you may finally land in psychiatrist's office to finally this is time you have some fun going to Ananad Parvat to change your mood tonight. Happy New year to you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ananad Parvat?! What is that? Hill station or something? :huh:

SJ knows about it unless he says no intentionally. May be Ananad Parvat is mount Abu where our Anand goes frequently. :laugh:

Hmm...so let me find out a psychiatrist first then I will go to Anand Parvat to take anand. :woohoo:

Lol but what is so special about Anand parvat Suny?. :woohoo:

Perhaps it gives you tons of Anand
Remember Anand is not available on Parvats. Its very much in you

hehehe..its not in me that's why I thought of going to Anand parvat to find it. Hope I will find it in this year. :laugh:

oh sanjeev
answer is so simple...it may be because you are missing me u\in forum nowadays ;) ;)
when i will return back, you will smile even in tears :silly: ;) :P

Hehehe..that surely brought smile on my face. Hope to see you back soon on the forums. :laugh:

I got my net connection just a few minutes back. now i shall join you people :P

Meera sandhu

I think you are stressed consult doctor immediately.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Doctor for just a small thing I don't think I should. :woohoo:

instead you can visit forum frequently :cheer: :cheer:
real comedy shows are happening here :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

In that case visit Anand Parvat before you become a doctor's case. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You are going through a serious problem SJ- you may finally land in psychiatrist's office to finally this is time you have some fun going to Ananad Parvat to change your mood tonight. Happy New year to you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SJ knows about it unless he says no intentionally. May be Ananad Parvat is mount Abu where our Anand goes frequently. :laugh:

Hmm...so let me find out a psychiatrist first then I will go to Anand Parvat to take anand. :woohoo:

hehehe..its not in me that's why I thought of going to Anand parvat to find it. Hope I will find it in this year. :laugh:

If its not in you , nowhere you get Anand. Be assured of that

If its not in you , nowhere you get Anand. Be assured of that

@bigbro- Anand parvat is/was only a place for Ananad for Delhites or people in NCR region. That is a famous joke among locals you would never know. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]I don't laugh at the jokes these days.[/quote]
Be positive and try to make everybody positive then you will get some pleasure.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.