Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Husbands are really lucky to have frequent beats from their better halves. Now a days only husbands are blessed :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
No I never I don't think we really need to do it when we understand each other well. :)

so it's sure...
that image is the best representation of your life. You fear your wife a lot ;)

Oh how do you know it?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your silence and expressions reveals it a lot. :P :woohoo:

How did you see my expressions? :ohmy: :unsure:

Don't go on my expressions. :laugh: :laugh:

i read minds yaar...
you are my dearest friend, then why can't I read each and every pulse of your words? :P

Meera sandhu
Only drinkers may do such irresponsible work. Gentle spouse do not beat.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Husbands are really lucky to have frequent beats from their better halves. Now a days only husbands are blessed :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

that may be the reason why you are still unmarried.....keeping yourself away from marriages ;) :P :P

Meera sandhu
What a cute pic is this...... i dont think this thing is still there its now very rare that any husband hit her wife......

it's just your misunderstanding....just irritate any wife and see its consequences :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9591]}

Meera sandhu
No I never I don't think we really need to do it when we understand each other well. :)

so it's sure...

Oh how do you know it?

i read minds yaar...
you are my dearest friend, then why can't I read each and every pulse of your words? :P

Not in my case I can pass the lie detector so I don't think even the dearest of my friend would be able to read my expressions. :laugh: :laugh:
The question "Do you beat your spouse' needs to be asked to ladies. For gents it is 'Do you accept beats from your spouse?". :P :P :P :P :P :P

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
What a cute pic is this...... i dont think this thing is still there its now very rare that any husband hit her wife......

it's just your misunderstanding....just irritate any wife and see its consequences :evil: :evil:

I can see MR Sandhya RAJA having it every day. May God bless him and give him enough power to face Sandhya Rani with lots of courage. :lol: :lol: :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

so it's sure...

Oh how do you know it?

i read minds yaar...

Not in my case I can pass the lie detector so I don't think even the dearest of my friend would be able to read my expressions. :laugh: :laugh:

it's told in Bible.....Your belief will save you.
So, let it save you :P

Meera sandhu

I can see MR Sandhya RAJA having it every day. May God bells him and give him enough power to face Sandhya Rani with lots of courage. :lol: :lol: :cheer:

Shall I give you his mail id? You can ask him directly. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.