Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most people live a life where they wanted to do what their heart says. they might either want to be their best or not. they wanted to follow their heart.

:-)
We all want to be the best, we all strive to be the best.
But do all people in this world think the same way? :unsure: :silly: :blink:
Am confused :dry: :blink: :blink: :whistle: :whistle:

I think most people do think that way! But why are you confused? That too in a humorous manner??? :) :laugh:

what about thieves? What do their minds say? :silly: :silly:
That's why am confused :unsure: :unsure:
they want to become good or bad? If 'good' is your answer why are they stealing things? :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

HA HA HA! So that is your confusion! Well, everyone thinks of being good, but in the manner that will benefit themselves and their families, so the thieves might be thinking of becoming good 'in their profession' so that they earn more!

but they know well they don't own good image in the society :silly: :silly: :silly:
if so, what thoughts might be going through their mind???? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

I think most people do think that way! But why are you confused? That too in a humorous manner??? :) :laugh:

they want to become good or bad? If 'good' is your answer why are they stealing things? :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

HA HA HA! So that is your confusion! Well, everyone thinks of being good, but in the manner that will benefit themselves and their families, so the thieves might be thinking of becoming good 'in their profession' so that they earn more!

but they know well they don't own good image in the society :silly: :silly: :silly:

If you cannot become famous, then try to become notorious, is most surely what they think! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Badanam honge to kya naam na hoga? Even being worst get fame for them, the only difference is, they are best from another angle.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not at all. People who are poor don't even think to have desire to proceed ahead. They just want to go as the life takes them to. Some people had lost in thier life so many times, that they are unable to think for best.

But, we should remember that if we are going to think like them, we can't come ahead in life. We should always have a desire to do best. If we will believe on the best and work to get it, we would achieve success.

Want to make each day Accountable

Some don't want to work and want to steal and life lavishly. Thieves comes in this category.

Want to make each day Accountable

Not at all. People who are poor don't even think to have desire to proceed ahead. They just want to go as the life takes them to. Some people had lost in thier life so many times, that they are unable to think for best.

But, we should remember that if we are going to think like them, we can't come ahead in life. We should always have a desire to do best. If we will believe on the best and work to get it, we would achieve success.

Don't be too serious. Be a little funny yaar :P

Meera sandhu

If you cannot become famous, then try to become notorious, is most surely what they think! :laugh:

like Asaram Bapu ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.