Parents of many irresponsible boys think "Shaadi ke baad woh suthar jaayega"(He will become responsible once he got married) and bind him with a poor girl. Now the duty of that girl is to do the responsible job to change him to a human. :cheer: :cheer: . Do you think it's the right solution done by the parents??? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I don't believe on it. No one can change anyone its who himself can change his habbits. Its a myth that boys becomes responsible after marriage. I have seen marriage broken when parents think that their son will become better after marriage. :blink:
It is true that many boys gets changed after marriage. They become serious. However some boys are worst enough to get change.
This is age old view. Many improve also. This depends on extent of damage. If the boy is beyond repair, his wife is helpless.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Parents of many irresponsible boys think "Shaadi ke baad woh suthar jaayega"(He will become responsible once he got married) and bind him with a poor girl. Now the duty of that girl is to do the responsible job to change him to a human. :cheer: :cheer: . Do you think it's the right solution done by the parents??? :woohoo: :woohoo:

No, don't believe in that old meaningless saying, Agar Sudharna hai to, marriage is not the only way.

No, don't believe in that old meaningless saying, Agar Sudharna hai to, marriage is not the only way.

The girl can really improve the boy if she has authority and treated as superior. If you want a carpenter to repair your furniture, you authorize him to use hammer, nail etc and do the job. similarly the girl should be authorized to persuade, scold and even bear the boy so as to improve him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
its just a belief, but no boy will become normal after getting married. as before he is irresponsible and mad so after also he will be link that. Very few boys will be responsible after marriage though they are irresponsible before marriage

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The girl can really improve the boy if she has authority and treated as superior. If you want a carpenter to repair your furniture, you authorize him to use hammer, nail etc and do the job. similarly the girl should be authorized to persuade, scold and even bear the boy so as to improve him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's really a nice reply :cheer: :cheer:
I don't know how this thread got buried in the past with less responses :silly: :silly:
Thank you Sarala :P

Meera sandhu

No that is not the right solution as they are punishing the girl by doing marriage.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This cannot happen all time .sometime we find that boys change after marriage.But sometime boys also torture their poor wife.So its not the right solution taken by the parents.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I am not so surprised that my mone has not improved a bit, poor girl. :( :( :laugh: As expected but every one thinks so and most boys become responsible. But there are always few exceptions and you cant help there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.